Bank Finance and Credit (Module #2) – Credit Risk Management:
Bank’s Credit Portfolio comprises of various processes handled by a bank generally, at pre-sanction and post-sanction stage of a loan. As the public’s money is lent out as advances, it is the prime duty of the bank to judge that the borrowers are genuine, having high integrity, capable enough to run the business, funds are required and also to ensure their repaying capacity.
Through this course you will be learning about analysis of financial ratios, different types of financial ratios, loan policies & components of loan policy, policy framing, credit monitoring, monitoring of bills portfolio, monitoring of operations, deficiencies observed at the monitoring stage, procedure for documentation, rules relating to stamping of documents, and also about credit risk management.
- Learn all about requirement of analysis of financial ratios & different types of financial ratios
- Learn about loan policy, credit monitoring & credit risk management by banks.
- Students of Banking and Finance.
- Executives of Banks / NBFCs / Micro Finance Institutions and from all organizations who are eager to make a boost in their careers by working in the credit department of their individual financial organization
- Anyone who wants to learn about the functioning of credit department in banks / Financial Institutions
- Post Graduate Students / Research Associates of Banking / Finance
- Academies / Institutes who impart training in banking and finance to bank’s officials
- Any graduate degree holder
- Any one inclined to learn about credit portfolio in banks