Avid Media Composer – Basic Tutorials:
Learn how to use Avid, a software that is popular worldwide for video editing in the industry in every segment of movie making, television etc.
This course is for students and professionals who wants to learn the software that is used worldwide for video Editing. After learning the free software you can edit voice and music like a pro with Avid media composer, a software which is immensely popular worldwide. In this course we have covered the basics of editing with Avid where you get a detailed look at the workings of the interface and learn how to do Basic Edits and apply Transitions.
The following modules have been covered in this course:
- Introduction to Avid and Overview
- Working with Project Settings
- Overview of User Interface
- Working with System Settings
- Working with Time Line & Monitor Settings
- Working with Video Imports
- Learning Media Organisation
- Learning Timeline Organisation
- Learning Basic Editing
- Working with Trimming
- Working with Keyboard Shortcuts & Customization
- Working with Quick Transition
- Working with Wipe transitions
- Editing/Engineering Professionals/Students
- Film Editing Professionals
- Filmmaking Students
- Anyone who wants to learn how to do Non-Linear Video Editing.
- Knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of video formats and codecs