Automobile Sector Financial Modeling Training:
- The automobile sector of India is growing fast. You may be thrilled to know that India is one of the world’s largest car markets. And the reason for the same is the easy availability of finance and rising income levels.
- This has been encouraging the population to choose from the enormous range of vehicles.
- Thus the Automobile sector of India is showing tremendous growth since the last few years and has emerged as a major contributor to India’s gross domestic product i.e. (GDP). Almost 7 % of India’s GDP is contributed by the Automobile sector. Also this sector employs 19 million people both directly and indirectly.
- The figures and the statistics given above infer that the Indian Automobile industry has been showing some rapid growth.
- The industry is comprised of some major and well-known players. In this course of Automobile Sector Financial Modeling, we are going to analyze Mahindra and Mahindra, which is one of the major companies in the Indian automobile sector.
What each Section covers Automobile Sector Financial Modeling Training?
- Financial modeling deals with the projections of the financial statement for the future years, thus we are going to forecast the future balance sheet, cash flows, and Income statement of this company.
- The projections are done by preparing different schedules like revenue- build up, cost sheet, working capital management schedule, Debt schedule etc. the course is equipped with the video tutorials for financial modeling training materials. Based on these tutorials you are going to prepare a financial model of Mahindra and Mahindra.
- So let us now see what ere the training material you will get for this course on Financial Modeling Automobile Sector.
In this Automobile Sector Financial Modeling training course candidate will learn about:
- Excel functions & Tools
- Projection of Income statement, Balance sheet and Cash flows
- Calculations of Working capital management, Amortization schedule.
- Calculations of Revenue build-up, Cost sheet debt schedule, depreciation schedule and much more.
Target Audience Automobile Sector Financial Modeling Training:
- MBA Finance
- BBA Finance students
- Equity Research Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Industry Professionals
- Financial Analysts
- Finance Professionals.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Financial Modeling – Automobile Sector Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|