Autodesk Match Mover:
Autodesk MatchMover is a camera tracking application that automatically captures 3D camera path and camera parameters from 2Dvideo and also how to make use of it in film image sequences. This course on Autodesk Matchover will guide you each and every feature and tools of MatchMover where you will get to learn how to export the camera data to a numerous file formats which are supported by 3D animation or compositing programs.
Through this eduCBA’s course on Autodesk MatchMover you will also get to learn about how to get cost effective way to mix 2D live action footage with 3D animation and special effects. And also you will be learning how to take advantage of 2D world of film and 3D world of animation through Autodesk MatchMover and this all will be taught through this course.
- To learn how to work with camera data to place 3D objects in a video or film sequence
- To learn all the functions and tools from basic level of Autodesk MatchMover
- Students of Animation field
- Anyone interested to learn about Autodesk MatchMover
- Basic Knowledge of Animation
- Passion to Learn