Apache Solr and Tesseract Tutorials:
Solr is a scalable, ready to deploy, search/storage engine optimized to search large volumes of text-centric data. Solr is enterprise-ready, fast and highly scalable. In this training, we are going to learn the basics of Solr and how you can use it in real practice.
This course is for developers to understand functions and working of Apache Solr and tesseract to develop applications.
The training will involve the following;
- Introduction-Basics of Apache SolR and its features
- SolR Installation and basic commands along with admin page functionality
- Index and search Word document in English and NonEnglish Language in Solr
- Install tesseract and configured it with SolR and index_Search Images in Solr
And a lot other topics..
- Data analysts/developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about application of Apache Solr
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Experience of coding
- Good java programming skills
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)