Through this training we shall be discussing about the overview of Cordova and hybrid applications, running Cordova and working around with plugins.
2h 22m | 26 Videos | 12866 Views | Intermediate
Apache Cordova Training:
Apache Cordova is an open-source version of PhoneGap, for mobile application development. It’s a write-once, run-anywhere solution precisely designed for mobiles. But to guarantee a smooth cross-platform workflow, it helps to know some setup and configuration basics. After getting a training under us you will find yourself as an experienced mobile developer. Through this training we shall be discussing about the overview of Cordova and hybrid applications, running Cordova and working around with plugins.
The training includes the following;
1. Introduction to Cordova and Hybrid application:
– Here I will be discussing on Cordova and PhoneGap, Difference between hybrid application, web application and native application.
2. Installation, Build, Run Cordova application
– In this topic we will be showing how to install Apache and will be creating a sample app to demonstrate on how to build and run hybrid application.
3. Working with Cordova plugins
– Here we will see installing Cordova plugins and will be demonstrating on how to use them in the hybrid application
Cordova App developer
Hybrid Mobile App Developer
You need a code editor, a modern browser, and a connection to the Internet.