Advanced Database Table Design in MS Access 2016:
The Comprehensive Microsoft Access 2016 has been divided into various sub sections which are planned in a way to include complete understanding of each Microsoft Access table design components. The first module deals with the advanced lessons of access which deals with understanding the database concepts and terminology where we would comprehend how to use table properties to the fullest in Microsoft access2016. The following videos in the course will explain specifying a default value for columns (fields) in access, column validation rules for tables in access, converting a text box to a combo box with a list of values, converting a text box to a combo box with a query, auto number columns (fields) in access and various exercises: table properties in access.
What are the requirements this Training?
- Microsoft Access 2016 installed in your computer
- A computer with internet connection
- Basic knowledge of using MS Access and creating tables
What am I going to get from this Training?
- Master the use of Microsoft Access 2016 and its components
- Learning database Table Design in MS Access 2016
- Understand the Access 2016 interface and represent the databases effectively using tables
- Understand the basics of how databases work, the structure of the database and how tables can be used effectively
Who should take up this Training?
- Professionals across streams such as finance, human resource, operations etc.
- Anyone seeking comprehensive training in Microsoft Access 2016