About the Advanced Adobe Premiere Course:
- After the basic course on Adobe Premiere, eduCBA brings you the advanced course on Adobe Premiere. This course consists of the advanced topics and commands of Adobe premiere.
- As you all must be knowing that Adobe Premiere is timeline-based video editing Software application. So it is widely used by design and graphics guys all around the world for editing and animation purposes.
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud. This course teaches advanced editing using various techniques and methods.
- After learning these editing techniques, you’ll be able to take your editing skills to the next level. These techniques will improve your abilities as an editor immensely.
- This course would help you to learn the different techniques while editing.
- This course would give knowledge on the various common video file formats, audio formats and image formats supported by Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Creating Motion in Clips, with Animation.
- This course would teach applying multiple Video Effects, techniques of Color Correction, Masking a Video Clip, Motion Tracking.
- This course also covers various Audio Effects, Noise Reduction in Audio, Audio Track Mixer along with Audio Automation.
- This course explains the various Video Transitions provided in Premiere Pro and applying them in-between two clips.
- Creating stunning Titles, Stylizing Text , creating shapes, preparing end credits, has also been demonstrated.
- Importing a Photoshop File directly into Premiere.
- This course also teaches you to create Lower-thirds which can be used, if any interview is to be edited or any introduction to any character is to be given.
- Working with different Blending Modes.
- Working with Green screen Removal and Blue screen Removal, Chroma Keying, Luma Keying and various other Compositing techniques have also been demonstrated.
What you will learn in this Advanced Premiere Course?
- Learn to Organize all of your project files.
- Understand how to navigate Premiere interface with respect to the advanced concepts.
- Learn an efficient workflow for editing with Premiere Pro.
- Choose the right effects in Adobe Premiere
What is the Course Objective?
- To give the Participants a solid familiarity with many of the tools in Premiere.
- Allowing the Participants to begin creating your their polished and professional video presentations.
- Learn advanced editing techniques and Methods.
- Learn about different Video and Audio File formats.
- Learn to edit videos on Expert level.
- Applying Video Effects.
- Applying Audio Effects / Filters.
- Inserting transitions in between two clips.
- Color Correction / Grading .
- Motion Tracking.
- Rendering / Exporting your Timeline.
What is the Target Audience?
- Beginner Video Editors
- Anyone who wants to learn Video Editing using Advanced Adobe Premiere
- People looking to enter into Video Production
- Final Cut Pro/Sony Vegas/iMovie/Windows Movie Maker users
What are the Pre-requisites?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn
- Any version of Adobe Premiere Pro Software