3DS Max 2016 Create Interior (Module #2) – Modeling Interior, Wall, Window and Sofa:
3DS MAX is a high-end 3D modeling, rendering software application commonly used to create realistic interior and exterior architecture. The software is extremely popular for its panache to create virtual architecture with an ultra realistic output. The applications compatibility with Computer Aided Designing tools like Autodesk CAD makes building virtual architecture an effortless job. In the last decade, 3D MAX added more beauty and value to the outputs by embracing the rendering applications as Vray and Mental ray engines.
Through this course you will learn Interior Modeling, Modeling the Plan, Top View Modeling, Selecting Edge and Vertex, Basic wall interior,Perspective View, Eitable Poly- Vertex, Living Windows Interior, Window- Perspective View, Window Adjustments, Window Base, Bedroom Windows Interior.
- Students interested in learning about 3D Max
- Students who wants to become 3D Architecture Designers
- Designing Professionals
- 3D Animators
- Students should have minimum 2.4 GHz core 2 or i5/i7 processors on their personal computer to enjoy seamless working.
- 4GB RAM or higher is recommended and a high capacity hard disk that can accommodate space for a numerous number of files you will save while working on a project.
- ATI FirePro or Quadro FX series graphic cards work well with 3Ds Max.
- A prior knowledge of 3D space will help you understand the 3D Technology quickly.