- Content Writer at EDUCBA
- Former Associate at BNP Paribas
- Over five years of experience in the Financial Services Industry & Capital Markets
- Honors Graduate from the University of Massachusetts Boston and Harvard Business School
Vivek Shah is a seasoned financial professional with over five years of experience in the investment banking industry at top firms. He has dealt with various derivative products throughout his professional life.
He also has some Front Office experience, where he worked closely with traders to design and understand complex derivative products. Stocks, ETFs, futures, commodities, fixed income, and currencies are all fields of concern for him
- He graduated with honours from the University of Massachusetts in Boston, where he also studied for a semester at Harvard Business School.
- He holds a master's degree in business administration from the University of Mumbai and a master's degree in Finance from UMass Boston.
- Masters in Commerce from the University of Mumbai.
"Always work peacefully and let your performance speak for itself. And keep in mind that in order to reach your ultimate goal, you will have to experience temporary pain that will ultimately lead to permanent relief.