CA Harsh Katara
- Content Writer at EDUCBA
- Working with JP Morgan and Chase in Corporate Finance Division
- Skilled in Equity Research, Financial Modelling, Accounting and Fixed Income
- A former employee of Tata Consultancy Services worked as a Functional Consultant
- He is passionate about finance and stock markets
Harsh has directed valuation for open market organisations through the DCF Model and Comparison strategies and has great investigation abilities. He has likewise dealt with Reconciliation of Accounting for Fixed Income Securities and Regulatory Reporting
Harsh has worked as a Domain Expert at Tata Consultancy Services for Finance ERP Modules and has helped create and challenge other ERP items and serve SME customers. He has excellent involvement with taking care of the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss explanation for Fixed Income Securities in the corporate finance division.
Harsh cleared CA in the first attempt, and he likewise cleared CFA Level III (USA). As far as he can tell, Harsh has built up an Indirect Cash Flow Statement report for ERP programming where clients can utilise that report to pull the information, he would say.
- He did Graduation from Bharathiar University
- CA from ICAI
- CFA Level III from CFA Institute (USA).