- Senior Sales Analyst at Electronic Arts Game
- Former Supply Chain Consultant at Entercoms Solutions
- Former Component Engineer at Flex, India (Flextronics)
Ashwani Jaiswal is a Supply Chain professional with more than eight years of experience in Lean Six Sigma, Demand Forecasting, On-Call Backorder Analysis, Dispatch Analysis, EOL/NPI Planning, Service Life Cycle Management, Cost optimisation and Team Management.
He has done projects on Quality and Process improvement by implementing the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. He has previously worked on projects where he planned life cycle stages of all kinds of electronic parts. Currently, he is working as a Demand Planner where he does Demand Planning and Forecasting worldwide.
Ashwani’s career has been full of learning, and over the years, he has gained many skills such as MS Excel, VBA Macro, Tableau, Power BI, SAP MM, Oracle Demantra, and Windchill life cycle. He has written many articles on these topics for EDUCBA.
- Certified PRINCE2 Agile (Project Management), United Kingdom
- PGDM in Operations from Symbiosis, Pune
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from R.G.T.U, Bhopal.
Ashwani is fond of writing, travelling and yoga. He believes in learning. He has occupied himself with new tools, skills and learning. He believes that one should always have the hunger to learn new skills even if he/she has become successful.