- Senior Consultant at Oracle
- Former Big Data Analyst at IMS Health
- Former System Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
- 4 years of experience in the financial markets and health care sector as a Big Data Analyst
- Skilled in using Spark, Scala, Python, Hadoop, and various Machine Learning models
Arpit Anand is a Senior Consultant at Oracle. He is a big data analyst working on various big data models with cutting-edge technologies like Spark, Scala, Python. Being in the R&D Team his focus is majorly on providing solutions to various industry-level problems with major data as the part. He has implemented many machine learning models with Big Data Analytics as the core domain.
Arpit is the author of the paper "A Study of Feature Selection by Fuzzy Curves and Fuzzy Surface" published by IEEE 2017 conference. He has served as a Data Analyst for IQVIA( IMS Health), where he analyzed and provided solutions for the data related to the Health Care Model.
A graduate of Burdwan University, Arpit has represented many national-level associations starting from Youth parliamentary to E- Cell ( Govt. Of India.)
- Arpit earned his Bachelor's degree at Burdwan University, India with Computer Science Engineering Domain
- He is pursuing PG Diploma in Data Science at Symbiosis School of Distance Learning, India
“There is no shortcut to success. Dream Big, Work Hard."
Arpit is fond of Playing badminton during his leisure time. He is an animal lover with a kind and fun-loving attitude.