- IT Advisor & Freelance IT Consultant
- Former General Manager (IT) at Ashok Leyland with experience of 4 Decades
- Exposure in Cobol, Oracle, SAP, Digital
- Managed 4 Waves of IT Evolutions (Work Automation, IT process Automation, Outsourcing culture, Digital culture)
Sathya has rolled out business transformation-led SAP processes across all locations of Ashok Leyland, Joint ventures, and Business partners. He has Pioneered many implementations in new SAP solutions like APO, SRM, IPPE, and BO. He successfully managed SAP administration and migration to SAP HANA
Sathya facilitated the Digitisation of all Ashok Leyland's products in 3D Enovia / Catia V6 Platforms and implemented design release processes in the Envoia PLM platform. He has played an important role in enhancing the 3D experience of AL's product among the shop floor Executives.
He has identified several use cases in the Digital initiatives of Ashok Leyland. Sathya, post his superannuation from Ashok Leyland continues his stint in IT as Advisor, consultant, IT content developer, and Trainer.
- Sathya is an Honours graduate in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Madras (Anna University)
- He has Post Graduate Diploma from the All-India Management Association (AIMA)
Any new technology is worthwhile only if it