New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
VB.NET Training (10 Courses, 23+ Projects)
This VB.NET Course includes 10 courses, 23 Projects with 108+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This training will help you learn about VB.NET Concepts, Procedures, Functions and Arrays, Multithreading, Winforms, Printing Reports in WinForms Application.
What you get in this VB.NET Training?
Mobile App Access
About VB.NET Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|VB.Net:01 - Introduction to VB.NET||2h 4m|
|VB.Net:02 - Procedures, Functions and Arrays||4h 35m|
|VB.Net:03 - Overloading and Interfaces||3h 3m|
|VB.Net:04 - Multithreading and Garbage||3h 17m|
|VB.Net:05 - Databases and Assemblies||3h 29m|
|Project on VB.NET - Hotel Management System||3h 29m|
|Project on VB.NET - Sale and Inventory Management||7h 19m|
|UI Enhancements and Error Handling using Winforms||4h 28m|
|ADO.NET in Winforms||3h 13m|
|Custom Controls & Crystal Reports using Winforms||2h 16m|
|Project on Winforms - Banquet Hall Management||5h 24m|
|Project on Winforms - Payroll Management||3h 2m|
|Project on Winforms - Printing Reports||2h 34m|
|Projects and Case Studies in Java v/s .net||18h 6m|
|Project on .NET - TV Serials System Web Application Development||3h 6m|
|Project on C# .Net - Fever Tracking System||2h 18m|
|Project on C# .Net - Restaurant Management System||5h 6m|
|Project - Kids Play Zone App using C#, SQL and ADO.net||2h 11m|
|Project on C# .Net - Rainfall Measurement System||2h 1m|
|Project on C# .Net - Calls Management Solution||3h 25m|
|Project on C# .Net - Color Weigh Scale Application||3h 29m|
|Project on C# .Net - Conference Room Booking System||3h 11m|
|Project on C# .Net - Holidays List Web Service||1h 02m|
|Project on C# .Net - Exhibition Visitors Entry||2h 52m|
|Project on VB.net and SQL - Complaints Tracking System||2h 24m|
|Project on VB.net and SQL - Students Score Card System||3h 1m|
|Project on VB.net and SQL - Samples Tracking System||3h 47m|
|Project on .NET and SQL - Movie Booking System||3h 15m|
|Project - Loyalty Points Management System with .NET and SQL||3h 25m|
|Project on VB.net - Asset Management System||2h 9m|
|Project on C# .Net - Computer Graphics Basics||2h 02m|
|Project on C# .Net - Computer Graphics Advanced||2h 09m|
|Course Name||Online VB.NET Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 10 courses, 23 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||108+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||VB.NET Concepts, Procedures, Functions and Arrays, Multithreading, Winforms, Printing Reports in WinForms Application|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning VB.NET Framework|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of web application and of any existing object-oriented programming languages like C++ or C# is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 10 courses, 23 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source VB.NET|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
VB.NET Course Curriculum
To provide the learners with ease of learning experience, all the courses and their concepts are designed from high levels to low levels for all the types of learners to learn easily. The below list of courses and its curriculum on VB.NET is a list of courses available to master the complete VB.NET programming. You need to invest a minimum of 108+ hours to finish the below courses. Before proceeding with the learning modules completely and also about the target audience, benefits, FAQs, etc., let us have a glance look at the below course curriculum described as explained below –
The main goal of this training is mainly to make you get good knowledge and hands-on experience on the VB.NET by making you learn the language along with the projects.
The objective of the training is to cover all the topics related to VB.NET. The topics which are covered under this course are introduction to VB.Net, procedures, functions, arrays, overloading, interfaces, multithreading, garbage, databases, assemblies, Winforms, UI enhancements and error handling using Winforms, ADO.NET in WinForms, custom controls and crystal reports using Winforms along with the projects explaining every topic in detail.
This course has been started from the basic information related to VB.NET i.e., from the introduction to VB.NET so that it even helps the freshers to understand it.
- It covers the explanation and examples of Procedures, functions, arrays, array enumerations, structures, object-oriented programming, properties, methods, constructors and destructors.
- Under the topic of overloading and the interfaces, the other topics which are also covered are inheritance, namespaces and strongly typed collections with examples.
- Multithreading and garbage – The topics which are covered under this are the introduction to events and delegates and detail explanation and examples about them, inheriting events and multithreading inVB.NET.
- Databases and assemblies in this topic you will learn to work with ADO.NET, databases, the lifecycle of a component, private and shared assemblies, globalization, localization, creating custom attributes and examples related to all these topics.
- Introduction to VS.NET, features of it, shared IDE, window management, designers, visual studio macros, visual database tools, webforms and types of projects.
- Winforms – The topics which are covered under this topic are introduction, User Interface, Character-Based Interface, Graphical User Interface, WinForms IDE, objects, classes, properties and methods, introduction to class libraries, events and event handlers, creating a simple Winforms application, form class hierarchy properties, methods and events of a form, owned forms, control in Winforms, sample application, event handling in WinForms, creating an event handler at design time, creating an event handler at runtime, adding events to sample application, graphical display, graphical storage, and many other topics.
There are many projects included in this course which will help you to strengthen and get a good grip on the topics by doing projects. The projects which are undercover are:
- By using the VB.NET programming language you will develop a project on hotel management system. You will also do a project on sales and inventory management.
- By using the Winforms the projects which you will develop are Banquet hall management, payroll management, and printing reports.
- You will also learn the difference between Java and .NET by doing the projects and case studies.
- The projects covered under the C#. NET are fever tracking system, restaurant management system, rainfall measurement system, call management system, color weigh scale application, conference room booking system, holidays list web service and exhibition visitors entry.
- The projects which are covered under the VB. NET and SQL are complaints tracking system, students scorecard system and sample tracking system.
- By using the C#, SQL and ADO.NET an app kid’s play zone app project is developed.
- A project called a movie booking system is developed by using the .NET and SQL.
- Another project developed by using the .NET and SQL is a loyalty point’s management system.
- The project which is developed by using the VB.NET is an asset management system.
These are the projects which are covered under this curriculum. These 21 projects and case studies will help even the freshers to get good hands-on experience in this VB.NET language.
VB.Net Course – Certificate of Completion
What is VB.NET?
VB.NET is an object-oriented programming language which is built on top of the .NET framework based on the .NET technologies developed by Microsoft Corporation. It was influenced by BASIC and Visual Basic programming languages and their features were taken as a base to develop this VB.NET programming language. VB.NET supports complete object-oriented concepts. VB.NET is easier to learn the course, structured, component-based, a general-purpose programming language that supports a variety of platforms. It has strong features in its programming language such as a standard library, events and properties, generics, condition compilations, indexers, multithreading, assembly features, automated garbage collection, event management, and delegations.
Using VB.NET programming, various applications can be developed on top of .NET framework such as web applications, web services, windows applications etc. This language can be used with any of the programming languages such as C, C++, C#, COBOL or JScript etc.
VB.NET programming code can be developed by using any of the Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Visual Web Developer, Visual Studio, Visual Basic Express etc. The compilation and execution of the VB .NET programs can be done easily in any of the above IDEs mentioned above.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- There are several number skills those which can be easily mastered on completion of this VB .NET course are like ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX and few .NET based framework modules along with .NET languages and its relative web-based application frameworks including several third-party integration features.
- VB.NET course contains several modules such as web application frameworks having some set of different .NET related core skills like application programming features, different APIs, object-oriented programming constructs, .NET library APIs etc. in multiple application development environments.
- There are also, multiple parts of the .NET framework applications such as WCF, WF, WPF which are core part of web application development can be carried out easily by learning this VB.NET course.
- There are also several other VB.NET course-related topics such as Windows forms, metadata and assemblies, and its related core concepts can also be learned easily.
- This VB.NET course has a set of multiple skills such as .NET technologies related frameworks or libraries such as Win Forms, Event Handlers, Delegation, Garbage Collection etc.
- This VB.NET course contains some custom applications which were developed from scratch to give the learner a complete understanding of the application from the beginning in a real-time mode.
- This VB.NET course also serves the purpose of Microsoft related technologies and different frameworks.
- Willingness to pursue a career as VB .NET or VB Developer: The VB.NET course has some prerequisites to be fulfilled before beginning with the VB.NET course as a basic programming knowledge from .NET technologies. This VB.NET course requires some intermediate knowledge in any object-oriented programming language or any previous working experience in the high-level programming languages area or object-oriented languages like C++ or Java or C# are an added benefit to this VB.NET course. This VB.NET course may become difficult for a starter or fresher without having any experience or extensive knowledge in any other object-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge in Web or standalone application-based .NET frameworks: Any previous experience or knowledge in the standalone or web-based applications from the Visual Basic or .NET technologies from the Microsoft will give an easier starting boost for the learners of this course and can easily pick this course with ease of learning. Any engineering or bachelor degree in computer science area or related technical or engineering discipline will also make the learner comfortable in learning this VB.NET course.
- Students of Technology / Engineering in CS: If you are a Bachelor degree holder in engineering or technology related fields especially in computer science degree or any other computer related technical engineering discipline, then the benefit of learning this VB.NET certification course will add a lot of benefits in a shorter period. This is also recommended for the career betterment in a shorter time in all aspects. This VB.NET course is a comprehensive package module for the learners to be enable to learn the course contents with a greater extensive knowledge along with some hands-on training.
- VB .NET or VB Developer Software Professionals: Someone who is willing to excel their technological career as a VB Developer or VB.NET Developer can opt for this VB.NET course with no other thoughts directly. This VB.NET course is definitely and highly recommended course for a VB.NET Developer or VB Developer or Support Engineer in the Computer Science Profession.
- CS Bachelors or Masters: Any CS bachelors or masters in engineering graduation or post-graduation can opt this VB .NET course to prepare of any interview or any job training to fulfill the business requirements easily.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this VB.NETcourse?
Any VB Developer or VB .NET development professional who is willing to learn VB .NET technology or who wants to pursue an excellent career as VB .NET developer should pursue this VB .NET certification course. This will enable the learner to master the course easily with no hurdles because of the design of this VB.NET course curriculum.
I don’t have a background in computers or technical engineering, can this VB .NET Course still be considered a good option?
YES, this cannot be easily learned without any computers or technical engineering educational background as this VB.NET course requires some additional knowledge in object oriented programming background but still this can be achieved if someone has experience in developing computer programming related projects from their graduate coursework.
Would this VB.NET training course add value to my profession?
Yes. definitely, this course would add value to your profession and also great benefits including certifications as well.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this VB .NET Certification Course?
Yes, this will be a quick-fix if you are already at an intermediate level in handling this technology and No, if you are zero in computers as this VB.NET course contents are very comprehensive which has more than 108+ hours, it needs some previous knowledge or experience or experimenting on this VB.NET course to easily learn this course contents.
- There are several careers or professional benefits from this VB .NET course contents and its curriculum which are mentioned below:
- This VB.NET course is a great refresher for an experienced VB developer or VB.NET developer.
- Even, any computer professional can learn this VB.NET course with ease of manner which contains many topics explained in an elaborated way including several concepts embedded in videos with hands on to give greater experience to the learner.
- There are also many career benefits on choosing this VB.NET course which will be obtained post completion of this VB.NET course such as in-depth technical knowledge apart from hands on and also extensive outer areas of other .NET related technologies with strong foundations of the technical concepts.
- There are also several set of skills that can be gained from this VB.NET course which are in high demand in the industry currently in terms of the customer business requirements and also many developers and technical architects for several positions and roles.
Man Andrei Catalin
Great VB.NET certification