New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
HTML Training (12 Courses, 19+ Projects)
12 Online Courses
19 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
What you get
Mobile App Access
HTML Certification Training Course
This HTML Certification Training Course includes 12 comprehensive HTML courses, 19 Projects with 89+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an amazing collection of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of HTML. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 12 courses, 19 Projects. This HTML Training Course will help you learn about HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap.
This HTML certification course is a complete package of courses on HTML and its related frameworks or libraries. It consists of multiple modules in the course with certifications also. HTML is a markup language that is used to display the content on the web pages. HTML defines the standards on how to display the content on the web.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About HTML Certification Training Course
|Course Name||Online HTML Certification Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 12 courses, 19 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||89+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||HTML, HTML 5, DHTML, Building Website Using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning HTML and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of any web development framework is enough|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses, 19 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Simple text editor|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
HTML Course Curriculum
To enhance and enable the learning experience to all the learners of this HTML course, it has been designed in a way that the course content and its modules are categorized in an easily understood manner and comfortable manner, that includes hands-on content. The list of courses and modules are given in detail in the course curriculum for HTML certification with a complete description of the HTML HTML Training modules.
After completion of the course of HTML at EduCBA, we would like to accomplish that the learner is able to choose this as the standard to work in the field of a web developer. Post completion of HTML one can work more closely with global web development standards.
In a world where the internet is known as the virtual world, it becomes increasingly important for organizations to look for experts in this field and that is where HTML provides a huge landscape of benefits from HTML 5 onwards. Starting from error handling procedures to featured elements getting added, we want out learners to gain deep insight on each and every aspect of HTML. Once a learner completes the course, we would ideally like them to utilize the concepts learned to not only use it in the industry but also make important developments in HTML. During the course itself, one would gain enough confidence to take up the challenging projects in real-life!
Our course on HTML covers a wide variety of elements essential for getting the standard set for the industry of web development. Let us look at some of the key course highlights for you to enter this industry with the most updated technical skills.
- This course will start off with basics of HTML 5 and then look into some key highlights of HTML vs HTML 5 and look into the various changes HTML has gone through. Once this is completed, we would look into DHTML which is nothing, but Dynamic HTML used for the creation of interactive websites.
- Once we have looked into different aspects of HTML, we would start diving deep into W3.CSS. CSS is a Cascading Style Sheet that helps a developer to create faster, beautiful and responsive websites.
- While doing a deep dive in CSS, one major feature we would take is doing CSS using LESS and SASS.
- Next in the course, we have XHTML which is an Extensible HTML specifically meant for transitioning HTML to XML.
- A few advanced topics we would cover in this course are understanding Server-Side Programming with PHP, styling with XHTML and CSS and many more.
Not only technical knowledge, but the hands-on experience will be part and parcel of this course. This course will take you through a lot of projects mainly designed to help learners to grasp the technical nits-bits as we do understand that with the help of a project it will be easier for a learner to retain for long. Some of the project highlights are:
- This course starts with a basic project using Rgraph in HTML canvas to allow the learners to get a hang of the course they have subscribed to.
- Next, once we complete DOM, CSS and HTML 5 we would build a responsive website using the technical knowledge grasped during tutorials to be actually used in a live kind of project.
- We would, as a part of this course, look into XHTML Styling and advanced styling with CSS.
- Not only projects, but we do also have to case studies to give learners the actual feel of projects in real-time. This case study is on an XYZ bank.
- Some interesting projects we would encounter during the course are website on online resume builder, Responsive Web App, online converter and calculator which will be a fun part in the course adding on to learning as well.
- Last but not the least we have a project in building e-commerce website along with landing page designing. Many of us get overwhelmed when we go for online shopping on how the structure and architecture would have been constructed.
HTML Course – Certificate of Completion
What is HTML?
HTML normally used for web application development which is designed to organize the display content of data on the web. It can be integrated with several other scripting and styling languages to make them look richer and for greater user experience.
What skills will I learn from this HTML course?
- The set of skills that can be acquired upon completion of this HTML training are HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and a few other JS or CSS frameworks, etc. including with some other web content technologies.
- There are also few other sets of skills that can be acquired from the HTML certification course are such as HTML ASCII codes, font references, DOM API and manipulating DOM based on the responsive web design techniques.
- There are also CSS3 tutorials which are very useful for styling the web content in HTML format which is the standard format.
- This course is highly useful in developing web applications or web pages for any type of business or public.
- Students of Engineering / Technology in Computer Sciences: If a learner is a student of any computer science degree holder or engineering degree holder in technical subjects such as computer science or computing fields, then this HTML course will be add advantage to their career and also gain more knowledge in the web development area using HTML and its relative web development or UI frameworks in this HTML course. This course will add many benefits once its contents including the course curriculum are finished. This course is designed in such a way that any web professional to advance their career easily. It contains a course package of a number of modules with complete course content is a detailed and comprehensive manner to provide learners with the course contents in an easy way with hands-on training.
- Web Developer or UI or Front-End Developer: This HTML course learner will be able to grasp most of the learning contents from training which will advance their career as a Front-End Developer or UI Developer or any Web Developer. This course can opt without any other thought. This course is a recommended course for any web developer or UI or Front-End Developer working on Web development projects.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computers Science engineering or degree can choose this HTML HTML Training to clear any Web or UI Developer interview easily in order to secure a good position in any large organizations
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this HTML course?
Any Web Developer or UI or Front-End development professional in the area of Web developers who are willing to learn and master the Web technologies or UI technologies or its relative UI frameworks should choose this HTML course. To achieve and move to the next level of heights in the area of web development career, one should definitely choose this HTML Training.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this HTML course still be considered a good option?
YES, this can be considered as an option even without any previous knowledge as this does not have any pre-requisite. It does not any basic knowledge of the web as HTML is the base of web standards or technologies. This can be learned without knowing any web programming as well. This HTML course can be easily learned in a shorter time.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course will definitely add value to ones’ profession and also additional benefits that contain course certifications for improving the profile.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Course?
- There are a number of career benefits upon learning this HTML Training and contents curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This HTML course is a complete course package for web development that provides deep knowledge in web technical concepts including hands-on video content for any web developer fresh web engineer.
- Any Web Developer or Front-end developer or UI developer can opt for this HTML course in order to master the HTML knowledge and get their career elevated to next levels such as Web Developer, Senior Front End Develop, Senior UI Developer, Web Designer, Graphics Designer, & HTML programmer, etc.
- There are also several other career benefits on choosing this course such as the HTML course certification can also be added as a professional qualification in the learner’s CV or profile with the course completion certificate which will further add benefits in the job opportunities.
HTML5 Beginner Class
Alexander P Kollar