9 Online Courses
Skills you will master
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Principles
- ITIL Library
- ITIL Service Life Cycle
- ITIL Functions and Roles
- ITIL Service
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Design
- Continual Service Improvement
- service operation
- Service Strategy
Online ITIL Training Course
This ITIL Training Certification includes 9 comprehensive ITIL Course with 30+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn about how to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of services and processes as a part of ITIL certification exam. You also get to prepare for this certification exam which is ITIL v3 foundation.
ITIL stands for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is the ITIL Training Certification which is usually prescribed for IT professionals as this is for their career enhancement. ITIL means a working standard or a proper path set by companies using this tool for employees to work. ITIL is database software which is linked to your system and the existing software that helps you in managing your complete overview of work. In this tutorial, you will get a brief about how the ITIL Training Certification is designed and how it is explained.
About ITIL Training
|Course Name||Online ITIL Training Curriculum|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||30+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn about how to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of services and processes as a part of ITIL certification exam|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about ITIL and wants to appear for this examination|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about IT concepts would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
ITIL Training Curriculum
Before getting into the details of the course let’s look at the ITIL Training curriculum in detail,
|SR No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||ITIL Foundation||In this ITIL Training module you will learn about the base of the tool how was it organized. ITIL has to work in five core disciplines, that basic is explained. Topics included in this chapter are:
How service design works
|2||ITIL Intermediate CSI||CSI means continual service improvement which means progress showed in the modules of ITIL. In this chapter three topics are included as:
|3||ITIL Intermediate SD||This ITIL Training Certification chapter gives you an overview of service design its goals, scope, and principles. This chapter is divided into two one is service design and other is availability management.
|4||ITIL Intermediate SO||Intermediate SO means service operation where we learn 3 topics on service management and application management with their introduction.
|5||ITIL Intermediate SS||Intermediate SS means service strategy which is explained in three different chapters.
|6||ITIL Intermediate ST||This is an intermediate service transition which includes two chapter service transition and service asset and configuration.
|7||ITIL Intermediate OSA||It means Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis which is explained in three different topics among them first is the introduction.
|8||ITIL Intermediate RCV||It means intermediate release control and validation modules which includes five chapters. First is all about the introduction, second is the knowledge about certification and scope of it. The third topic is about change management where its types, service validation, and importance are explained. Fourth and fifth topic explains about Benefits of RCV and SKMS.|
|9||ITIL Intermediate SOA||This means service offerings and agreements. This ITIL Training module is explained in four topics among them first is an introduction, second is the business case where escalation and service offerings are given. The third topic is about continuation to service offerings and agreements in which service level agreements it’s importance, objectives, and meeting service deliverable timelines are explained. The fourth topic is about the main elements of good SLA where a business case on objectives and types of workloads units and performance standards, compensation and credits are explained.|
What is ITIL?
ITIL stands for Information technology infrastructure Library that helps in maintaining IT services. It is a standard library which is used for selection, planning, and maintenance. By maintaining such kind of library it increases the efficiency of work and can achieve a target within less time.
Adopting ITIL means the industry needs experienced staff to run the software. We know that giant companies like Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, IBM are using this software for their internal use.
Which Skills will you learn in this ITIL Course?
Tangible ITIL skills we will master here are: –
- You will learn about all different types of ITIL subtypes that will be taught here.
- You will learn different modules and will grab the techniques about handling the software.
- Topics regarding ITIL services, Service strategy, service design, and service operation are very interesting that teaches you about basic services given by ITIL.
- There are different ITIL principles of working which every candidate should learn in order to work on it and these guidelines will help you to stay in boundary conditions.
- How this software’s work can be perfect explained under the topic of ITIL function and roles.
- These all are the topics which you will have adhered in this ITIL Training Certification that makes you capable of using and working in that environment.
- These are the tangible skills and apart from this your practice will improve your performance and will result in your increased efficiency.
To learn this ITIL course one should have the following things: –
- He must have a desktop or laptop with him for practice
- He must have knowledge of the internet and internet applications.
- He must have knowledge of basic computer operating skills.
- If the candidate is from IT background then it becomes easier for him to grab all knowledge.
If we want to make an approach towards the candidate for their learning then following are the required candidate: –
- It is mandatory that the candidate should have a background of information technology as this ITIL Training Certification is the advanced version of it.
- Working candidate in any IT services field is required to learn this ITIL Training for their better future.
- This is mandatory for experienced people as fresher’s must have some working skills then they are allowed to learn.
ITIL Training – FAQ’s
Is it possible for me to opt for this ITIL Training Certification if I am not an IT guy?
Usually, this ITIL course is about the standard library for software people, so you need to have basic knowledge about the IT field.
Are those five principles really work in ITIL field?
Those five principles of ITIL are the base of this study and set a track for us to learn. You will learn in detail about those principles once you join the ITIL Training Certification.
Do these nine modules cover complete knowledge about ITIL?
Yes, these prescribed modules cover almost all knowledge about ITIL. You need to have practice on it which will make you more dependent and confident.
This ITIL Training Certification seems to be lengthy, will it take more time to finish as I am working professional?
This ITIL Course consists of a detailed theory with practical knowledge which urges to give you complete information. You can take your own time to finish and get the certificate.
This ITIL Training Certification course gives you immense knowledge and perfect training with a handful of experience as well. This ITIL Training is designed to get the step by step information to the candidate that makes the easy flow of data into your mind.
You will get the following chance in your future: –
- You can work as a data administrator in any industry.
- You can work as a manager directly if you have some experience.
- You can enroll yourself in the management field if you have enough knowledge and you are techno commercial.
- This is the tool which is used by very big or top-level companies, so you have the right chance of exploring yourself in those companies.
Quick & Easy Learning
ITIL V3 Foundation Training
Travis Brockman Boyce
ITIL V3 Foundation Training
Daniel Scott O’Neil
Foundation ITIL course review
DUC MINH HA
ITIL Intermediate SOA course