Updated June 20, 2023
Difference Between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet
There are plenty of tools in the market to fulfill the needs of a kitchen. If there’s a need for blending, mixing, and making juice, then a blender is needed. Bullet is a big brand in the market that manufactures these two products. These two products are made with different features and requirements. As per their unique features, these two products make their way.
When life with the big mixers becomes more hectic, these blenders make life easier in the kitchen as they are convenient in size and weight. Due to their small size, the need for getting fast can be achieved. They make our life healthy as we get nutritional shakes, smoothies, and sauce that is very natural and homemade.
These two products are Nutribullet and Magic bullet. There are different models of these two products, and all have different configurations. Among them, we will discuss some of their advantages and disadvantages, and we’ll suggest which one is good.
Head to Head Comparison between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet (Infographics)
Below is the top 8 difference between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet:
Key Differences between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet
Both Magic Bullet vs. Nutri Bullet are popular choices in the market; let us discuss some of the significant Difference Between Magic Bullet vs. Nutri Bullet :
- Nutri bullet comes in three different models 1. Nutribullet 600 2. Nutribullet pro 900 3. Nutribullet RX. Magic Bullet comes with only one model named Magic Bullet 250 Watts.
- Usually, the bowls that come with Nutri bullets are 18, 24, and 32 oz., and bowls that come with the magic bullet are 12 & 8 oz.
- If you are dealing with the smoothies and shakes and don’t want to invest more in blenders, you got the cheaper option, but if you got to do something more, then the choice is Nutribullet.
- If you consider the point of electricity consumed for daily use by blenders and mixers. When this point comes, and your service is limited to one or two times a day, Magic Bullet is a good option as it saves your electricity. Nutri bullet is the best option if you don’t care about the electricity and want to go with more power.
- The main difference between Magic Bullet vs. Nutri Bullet is that NutriBullet is relatively silent compared to Magic Bullet. If you want to make your smoothie in the morning and don’t want to wake up, you can quickly drop down to the kitchen and make your smoothie without making an annoying sound.
- Well, we can say that Nutri bullet is not a good blender for grinding, but it comes with a different blade used for good cutting and grinding seeds, coffee beans, and small oats. While Magic bullet doesn’t deal with this grinding feature.
- Some of the features are kept different, and due to its uses, Magic Bullet comes with 12 different types of bowls or mugs, while Nutri bullet comes with 18 different kinds of faces.
- Both the models are made in China, but Nutri bullet has a one-touch button facility that enables a user to function fast and can start and stop at any instant using this button. At the same time, we don’t get this feature in the Magic bullet.
- We can see that Nutri Bullet got the feature of heating, which means that if we took the ingredients from the fridge to make the smoothie, then we can warm it up in the blender because many of them got the habit of drinking the hot smoothie and shakes. Magic bullet doesn’t have this feature in it, which can be said that this is a prominent feature by which it is lagging.
- Color is another feature that is not major but depends on the user. Nutri bullet comes in a Grey and black color which is quite attractive because many like to keep black in their kitchen because of stains. But Magic bullet comes with only silver color, which means people buying Magic bullet don’t have many choices.
- One of the last things to discuss is that Nutri bullet comes with a recipe book. That recipe book has the recipe for all the smoothies and the right mug for the right smoothie, which enables a user to become more friendly with the blender within less time. Unlike this recipe book doesn’t come with a Magic bullet. Still, it’s not a big deal, but the only thing is that he can’t determine the proper mug for the appropriate recipe.
Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet Comparison Table
Below is the topmost Comparison between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet :
|The basis Of Comparison Between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet||Nutri Bullet||Magic Bullet|
|1.||It comes with high power.||It comes with low power.|
|2.||Usually, the power of the basic model is 600 watts/0.8 horsepower.||It comes with low power, the basic model comes with 250 watts/ .34 horsepower.|
|3.||It got a more capacity container as the power is more so can take more load.||The capacity of the container is low as small containers are used because of low power.|
|4.||It generates up to 20,000 rpm which is very huge and can be used for a heavy load.||It generates up to 2,000 rpm which is low and used for small functioning.|
|5.||This can be used for quick use purposes as it is high-powered.||Fast working is not possible.|
|6.||It got a heating Functionality in it which makes soup hot.||It hasn’t got heating functionality in it which doesn’t make the soup hot.|
|7.||It comes with a one-touch button facility for quick functioning.||It got the button not which we press but which we rotate.|
|8.||Cleaning is much easier in this kind of blender as the setup is hassle-free.||Cleaning is a bit hard as in some utensils are attached to the motor.|
When comparing the blenders all over them, there is a lot of difference in them if you compare price, features, and configurations. Nutribullet is more potent than the Magic bullet. Still, the user has to choose by defining its requirements as both are from the same manufacturer so that people will get the same quality product but with variable configuration.
This has been a guide to the top difference between Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet. Here we also discuss the Magic Bullet vs Nutri Bullet key differences with infographics, and a comparison table. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more.
- Best Design Pattern Interview Questions And Answer
- Top New Features You Must Explore in InDesign CS6
- Amazing Significance of Logo Design and Branding