Rajkot, Gujarat’s fourth-largest city, has long been the heart of Kathiawari culture and festivals. The city offers a variety of tourist attractions that are great for weekend getaways. It is also a fascinating spot to visit due to its historical sites. Additionally, the city has a thriving arts and culture sector and it offers breathtakingly beautiful sarees, furniture, jewelry and embroidered items, making it a good area to shop as well. You’ll find a wide range of locals vibrant and colorful handicrafts along with antiques and traditional products. You may learn about history at a number of fascinating local museums, including the Rotary Dolls Museum and the Watson Museum. If in Rajkot, be sure to visit the Aji Dam and Jubilee Garden, which are a sight to see.
Best 4 Hotels in Rajkot
If you plan to visit Rajkot, then consider staying in one of these hotels for the best experience you’ll have:
#1 The Fern Residency, Rajkot
The Fern Residency is a contemporary building that flawlessly replicates Rajkot’s old Deluxe Cinema with its state-of-the-art amenities and fantastic dining options. Luxury, elegance, personalized service and all sophisticated comforts come together to create an eco-friendly hotel. Unwind after a long day in the Jacuzzis, offered by the suite.
(Image Credit: fernhotels)
- Address: Kuvadava Road, near Deluxe Cinema Chowk, Ranchhod Nagar, Rajkot, Gujarat 360003.
- Facilities and Amenities: Free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant.
- Nearby Attractions: The hotel’s proximity to the Rajkot Airport makes it an ideal choice for travelers. The Ravechi Maa temple, located only 300 meters from the hotel, is worth visiting.
#2 Marasa Sarovar Portico
The Marasa Sarovar Portico, located 3.5 kilometers from both Rajkot Domestic Airport and Railway Station, is a desirable option for staying due to its convenient location. Besides a personal safe, amenities include a minibar and coffee/tea-making facilities. Mehek is a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves a selection of authentic Indian and international vegetarian dishes. The Sky Lounge on the roof serves grilled cuisine and a variety of drinks. You can book day trip reservations by using the business center or at the tour desk. The around-the-clock front desk also offers express laundry, a concierge and currency exchange. You also have access to free on-site parking.
(Image Credit: sarovar hotels)
- Address: Marasa Sarovar Portico, Dr Rajendra Prasad Rd, opposite Shastri Maidan |, Limda Chowk, |, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001.
- Facilities and Amenities: The various services offered at the hotel include two dining options, 24-hour room service and free WiFi. The modern rooms in the hotel come with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bay windows and floors made out of wood.
- Nearby Attractions: Shri Ramkrishna Ashram, Watson Museum, Funworld.
#3 The Imperial Palace
The Imperial Palace located in Rajkot offers one of the most lavish stays to visitors and boasts the largest rooms of any hotel there. The guest rooms at the hotel are all elegant, cozy and furnished with modern technology for the comfort of guests. The Imperial Palace stands apart from other Rajkot hotels due to the staff’s exceptional professionalism and genuineness.
As it includes everything you might possibly need, including a business center, beauty salon, health club, gym, boutique, internet cafe, pastry shop, travel desk and money exchange, the Imperial Palace hotel offers you complete value for your money. Travelers staying at the Imperial Palace Hotel for both business and pleasure tend to return due to their experience at the hotel.
(Image Credit: the imperial palace)
- Address: Dr Yagnik Road, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001.
- Facilities and Amenities: Each chicly furnished room includes typical amenities including air conditioning, fully stocked minibars, direct dial phones, TVs with 24-hour satellite entertainment and news, opulent bathrooms with hair dryers and makeup mirrors, hanging closets and executive writing desks.
- Nearby Attractions: ISKCON Rajkot, Sri Sri Radha Neelmadhav Dham, Doll’s Museum, Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Stadium.
#4 Patria Suites
Patria suites located in Rajkot, the hotel offers both regional and international vegetarian delicacies at the restaurant located on the lobby floor. The building also contains a full HD-3D theater with an ATMOS sound system and 16 recliners. Both business and leisure travelers can find excellent accommodations at the hotel.
(Image Credit: patria suites)
- Address: Airport Main Rd, Amarjeet Nagar, Rajkot, Gujarat 360007.
- Facilities and Amenities: It offers 94 luxurious rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, a fully equipped fitness center and a swimming pool in addition to stunning views of the city and the airport runway from the rooftop cafe.
- Nearby Attractions: Aji Vasahat, Morbi, Bhavnagar and Diu Dama.