Looking for a city with art, good food, sports, and everything magical that life has to offer? Well, then, you must visit Boston. Boston is an American city known for being a melting pot of cultures. People say that Boston always has something in season because of its culinary magic and the performing arts it hosts. From cleaning up the city and adding more park space to serious recycling programs, Boston is also doing its part in protecting the planet. It’s no wonder that visiting it interests you. Yet where will you stay when visiting? In a hotel, perhaps. Although hotels are not the only option available for tourists to stay in, they still remain popular. Thus hotels in Boston are the focus of today’s articles. We will also share some sustainable travel tips to keep up with Boston’s efforts in going green.
Top 5 Hotels in Boston
Many hotels, inns, and guesthouses in Boston cater to the needs of different types of tourists. Please check with your hotel on which services they offer as different hotels offer different amenities. These facilities and their prices are also subject to changes with time.
Some popular green hotels in Boston are:
#1 Lenox Hotel
This hotel prides itself on providing personalized services to its guests.
Here are some essential details:
- Address: 61 Exeter St, Boston, MA 02116, United States.
- Price: The price range for this hotel starts at Rs.32,000.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel via bus from the Boston International Airport in under 20 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: Freedom Trail, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, North End, John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum and Library, and many more attractions are present near this location.
(Image Credit: lenox hotel)
#2 Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
This is an award-winning luxury boutique hotel in Downtown Boston.
Here are more details about the hotel:
- Address: 90 Tremont Street, Boston , MA, 02108, US.
- Price: The range for this hotel starts at around Rs. 25,900,
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel in under 10 minutes via taxi if you are traveling from the Boston/Logan airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, Museum of Fine Arts Boston, and Copley Square are some of the attractions nearby.
#3 Loews Boston Hotel
Chic rooms, luxury ambiance, and the skyline of Boston- what’s not to love?
Here are some details about this hotel:
- Address: 154 Berkeley St, Boston, MA 02116, United States.
- Price: Rooms at this hotel start at a rate of Rs. 20,000.
- How to Reach: Loews Boston Hotel Boston is 4.9 km from Boston Airport, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- Nearby Attraction: Newbury St, Copley Square, andBostonCommons are all nearby attractions.
#4 W Boston
W Boston is a four-star luxury hotel that offers renovated rooms, on-site dining and event venues near the Theatre District.
Here are some details about the hotel:
- Address: 100 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116, United States.
- Price: This hotel has a price range beginning at Rs. 34,000.
- How to Reach: You can reach this hotel from the Boston Airport in under 30 minutes via taxi.
- Nearby Attractions: North End, Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, and many more attractions can be found near this hotel.
(Image Credit: marriott)
#5 Seaport Boston Hotel
This is one of the greenest hotels in Boston.
Here are more details about the property:
- Address: 1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA 02210-2013.
- Price: This hotel price starts at Rs. 27,000.
- How to Reach: This hotel is about a 3-miletaxi ride from Boston Logan International Airport. It is also a quick ride away from all the exciting Boston attractions. It usually takes under 10 minutes.
- Nearby Attractions: World Trade Centre Boston is an attraction near this hotel. Another popular attraction is Laugh Boston.
(Image Credit: seaport boston)
Tips for Sustainable Travel
Are you interested in the carbon footprint of your travel? Other than picking from one of the green hotels, we mentioned above, here are some other sustainable travel tips such as supporting local and sustainable businesses while shopping, and booking in advance to reduce emissions during necessary air travel. You can also talk to the staff at the hotel you are staying in to ensure you are mindful of local customs and ecosystems. However, remember that while sustainability is important, so is living an authentic life. So travel guilt-free and go green when you can.
Traveling introduces us to new things and cultures. Boston has several cultures to share with tourists and travelers. To ensure this city and many others are still open for travel in the future, it is essential we travel sustainably. One such choice could be staying in a green hotel in Boston but there are other options too. There are hotels in Boston in all budget zones after all. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go see Boston.
We hope that this EDUCBA information on “Hotels in Boston” was beneficial to you. You can view EDUCBA’s recommended articles for more information –