eduCBA brings you this article on Good Grooming Tips – Standards for women. Article focuses on the grooming tips for job interview process.
Good Grooming Tips- Standards for Women
- Women can opt for a business suit in colors like black, grey or dark blue whichever appropriate.
- If you want to opt for a Saree it must be preferably a cottonSaree and must be well ironed.
- Hair can be left open if it is of shoulder length. Following should be avoided-
- Knots or Elaborated Hairstyles
- Oily hair
- Should be light and must look neat.
- Hands should be clean and well-manicured.
- Nails should be clean. Nail polish if applied should be light in color.
- Nail polish should not be chipping off.
- Appropriate shoes can be either lowheeled or highheeled.
- Shoes must be in good condition.
- Jewellery if wore should be kept minimal.
- Artificial elaborate jewellery should be strictly avoided
Here are some articles that will help you to get more detail about the Good Grooming Tips so just go through the link.