Credit Risk Modeling Course
1 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- Traditional Credit Models
- Traditional Credit Examples
- Structural Model of Credit Risk
- Altman Z-Score
- Credit Analysis
- UFCE and WC Modeling
- Internal Ratings in Credit Modeling
Online Credit Risk Modeling Course
This Credit Risk Modeling Course is a comprehensive training on credit modeling with 3+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete the same.
If you have ever done financial modeling, you would know that credit risk modeling is one of the complex and most significant parts of financial modeling.
To give you a brief overview, credit risk is a risk that the lenders bear while lending their money to borrowers. If the borrower defaults on paying the due to the lender, the lender wouldn’t be able to do anything in hindsight. That’s why it’s important to figure out a way to deal with credit risk. And here lies the importance of credit risk modeling.
If you want to learn credit risk modeling, here’s your golden opportunity. This course that we’re presenting now would help you learn the credit risk modeling all by yourself. Just follow along as our instructors would guide you and you would be good to go.
- About Credit Risk Modeling Course
- Credit Risk Modeling Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this Course on Credit Risk Modeling
- Sample Preview of this course on Credit Risk Modeling
- Target Audience for this Course on Credit Risk Modeling
- Online Credit Risk Modeling Course FAQs – General Questions
- Online Credit Risk Modeling Course Review / Testimonials
Online Credit Risk Modeling Course
|Course Name||Online Credit Risk Modeling Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get instant access to this Credit Risk Course|
|Hours||3+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Traditional Credit Models, Examples of Traditional Credit Models, Example of Structural Model of Credit Risk, Altman Z-Score, Credit Analysis, UFCE and WC Modeling and Internal Ratings in Credit Modeling|
|Excel Templates Included?||Excel templates that were used are provided as a download|
|Course Validity||You get Lifetime Access. No limit on the number of times you can view this credit risk course.|
|Eligibility||Those who want to learn cost accounting can register for this online course. No eligibility as such.|
|Pre-Requisites||None (Basic accounting knowledge should help)|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Excel (2007 or above)|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Credit Risk Modeling Course Curriculum
Before we talk about the prerequisites, target audience, course reviews, and FAQs, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of the course curriculum –
|Course Name||Course Description|
|Credit Risk Modeling Training||This is the only module of this credit risk modeling course you would do. And if you would do it, you will be good to go in developing your own credit risk modeling. We will start with a brief introduction to measures of credit risk modeling. Understanding the credit risk and how it is being measured is important before we into the meat of the module. Then, we will talk about traditional credit models in length. And in the next section, we will give you practical examples of traditional credit models. In the same section, we will also talk about the structural model of credit risk. Since understanding the theory isn’t enough, we will also take an example of the structural model of credit risk. Next, we will teach you Altman Z-score. In this section, you will learn about Altman Z-score and how you can calculate the Z-score. Then, we will talk about the Z-score of the airline industry. And then, we will also take a practical example of the US airline industry and discuss airline industry Z-score. Then, under the same section, we will talk about the credit rating description of the airlines. Now, we will directly go into credit analysis. Under credit analysis, you will learn credit modeling, the evaluation metric in credit modeling, and also the early warning checklist in credit modeling. Then, we will teach you UFCE and WC Credit Modeling. Next, we will look at the financial statement analysis (the income statement, the balance sheet, the cash flow statement) in detail. Finally, we will talk about ways out analysis and internal ratings. In the end, we will show you the reference files to end the module. You need to keep in mind that this training will work if you do the work.|
Certificate of Completion
Pre-requisites to this Credit Risk Modeling Training
- Willingness to learn credit risk modeling: Not all finance professionals need to learn credit risk modeling. But if you’re willing to learn credit risk modeling, this course is the best in the market. This course will work magic if you do the work. Only consuming the course wouldn’t turn you into a credit risk modeler, you need to practice what you would learn in this credit risk modeling training.
- Basic knowledge of finance & accounting: This is not a beginner’s course. If you want to do this course, you should at least have a fundamental knowledge of accounting and finance. If you don’t know anything about accounting or finance, better you would do a beginner course first.
Target Audience of this Credit Risk Modeling Course
- Finance & Accounting Students: If you’re finance/accounting students, you can do this credit risk modeling course to learn a great skill well-in-advance. This course will help you learn the nitty-gritty of credit risk and it may help a great deal in finding out a job or do consultation in near future.
- Finance professionals: If you’re a financial analyst or an investment banker, this course would be invaluable to you. This course will teach you how to create a complex credit risk model and how to assess it. Go ahead and do this credit risk modeling course and you would realize that these 3 hours are the best investment in your career.
FAQ – General Questions on Credit Risk Modeling Course
Why should I do this credit risk modeling course?
There are 101 reasons for doing this course. But we’re telling you the most obvious one. This course will make you a better credit risk modeler. Rest you will figure out as you do this course.
Can I do this credit risk modeling course even if I don’t have any background in accounting or finance?
The answer is no. You shouldn’t do this course if you don’t have any knowledge of finance or accounting. Since this course is designed for people who already have fundamental knowledge in finance and accounting, you will not get the best value until you learn the basics first.
How this credit risk modeling training would add value to your career?
Since this course is focused on a niche topic, if you’re pursuing something similar, it would add value to your life. Meaning, you should have been in a profession where you can use credit risk modeling. Though as a student you can do this course if you’re willing to explore.
Credit Risk Modeling Course Testimonials
Credit Risk Modeling
JOSHUA M WANJOHI
Very rare and simplified training
Ahmed Mahomed Seedat