About Oracle 9i – Basic SQL and Single Row Functions
In this course on Oracle 9i – Basic SQL and Single Row Functions, you will learn about Relational and Object Relational Database Management System. The course starts from scratch and hence a beginner can also take and enjoy this course.
The course starts with ER Modeling where we will get acquainted with Data Storage on Different Media, Relational Database Concept, Communicating with a RDBMS using SQL, Arithmetic Expressions, Character Strings and Dates etc.
What are the requirements for Oracle 9i Course?
– Ability to relate to a customer centric thinking
– Intuitive problem solving abilities
– Data Mining ability
– A PC with internet
What am I going to get from this Oracle 9i course?
– Over 16 lectures and 1 hour of content!
– To study what drives customer behavior at every stage of his lifecycle and henceforth capitalizing on his unique behavior at every time point so as to attract and retain profitable customers as well as make unprofitable customers profitable.
– We will be tracing the entire campaign management system from its origin to the end as well and will also be showing the interaction with the business at each stage.
What is the target audience for Oracle 9i Course?
– Students especially ones from the economics , finance and statistics background
– Professionals especially freshers as well as experienced professionals shifting their domains
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Oracle 9i Master Series (Module #1) – The Fundamentals courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|