ITIL V3 Intermediate – Continual Service Improvement:
This course is an online training course on Advanced ITIL and provides you understanding about Continual Service Improvement modules in ITIL. The course is a well-reviewed and well-received one. It generally is rated as a four-star course. ITIL is abbreviated as Information Technology Infrastructure Library and is a bunch of practices intended for IT service management (ITSM) that mainly concentrates on supporting IT services with the needs of business and entrepreneurship. ITIL deals with processes, tasks, checklists, procedures and that too on a rather generalized platform.
Through this course you will learn about Service Review, Process Evaluation, Definition of CSI Initiatives and Monitoring of CSI Initiatives.
- This Advanced training is open to and caters to the needs of all sorts of professionals, provided you have met certain criteria. The criteria certainly refer to those who have professional expertise and can make the best of the training.
- The Intermediate modules proffer the best direction pertinent to all types of organizations who provide services to businesses and entrepreneurial ventures.
- 21 contact hours with Accredited Training Organization.
- Accredited ITIL V3 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is strongly recommended.
- 2-4 years professional experience working in IT Management Service desirable.
- Minimum 21 hours of personal study.
As this is an advanced course, it is obvious that you need to have upgraded yourself to the level of comprehension required and stipulated here. If you do have the pre-requisites, you can definitely be a notch above the rest and do a great justice to the course.