The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance, considered by many to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis. Its uses lay in various dimensions of the financial world, including portfolio management, treasury, risk management, Hedge Funds etc.
This is a CFA Curriculum – Fixed Income course and is designed for those who want to learn about fixed Income to appear for CFA examination. Through this course you will be learning basic features of fixed income, bond indenture, credit enhancements, fixed income cash flows, primary & secondary market for bonds, fixed income classifications, corporate debt, agency debt, calculating bond price, market discount rate, constant yield price trajectory, bond valuation with spot rates, forward rates, matrix pricing, yield to call, spread & its impact, calculation of bond rate, duration with convexity, effects of change in YTM and many more concepts which is included in CFA fixed income curriculum.
- To summarize material in accordance to the Learning Outcome Statements provided by CFA institute
- To create a solid understanding of the ground concepts in Level One. This can then be carried upon by candidates in the levels ahead.
- Others who are interested in a career in Investment Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. An exemption can be made where you can write the CFA level 1 if you
a) Are in the final year of your undergraduate program,
b) Have four years of professional experience, or
c) Have a combination of both, equating to at least four years.
- Passion to learn. It is not an easy program to complete. It is considered as one of the toughest degrees to obtain in the financial world.