Financial Reporting and Analysis CFA Level 2 Training:
The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance, considered by many to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis. Its uses lay in various dimensions of the financial world, including portfolio management, treasury, risk management, Hedge Funds etc.
This is a CFA Curriculum – Financial reporting and analysis course is designed for those who want to learn about financial analysis to appear for CFA examination. Through this course you will be learning Introduction, Inventory and Changing Price Levels, Inventory Method Changes, Inventory Adjustments, Financial Statement Analysis Issues accounting for inventories, accounting for long-lived assets, accounting for leases, inter-corporate investments, accounting for acquisitions, variable interest entities (VIEs) and financial reporting quality and many more concepts which is included in CFA Financial reporting and analysis Curriculum. All of these concepts have been taught with examples and case studies.
- To summarize material in accordance to the Learning Outcome Statements provided by CFA institute
- To create a solid understanding of the ground concepts. This can then be carried upon by candidates in the levels ahead.
- Finance Professionals
- Anyone who is interested to make a career in financial analysis
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. An exemption can be made where you can write the CFA level 2 if you
- a) Are in the final year of your undergraduate program,
- b) Have four years of professional experience, or
- c) Have a combination of both, equating to at least four years.
Passion to learn. It is not an easy program to complete. It is considered as one of the toughest degrees to obtain in the financial world.