Equity Investments :
The CFA charter is one of the most respected designations in finance, considered by many to be the gold standard in the field of investment analysis. Its uses lay in various dimensions of the financial world, including portfolio management, treasury, risk management, Hedge Funds etc.
This is a CFA Curriculum – Equity Investment course and is designed for those who want to learn about equity investment to appear for CFA examination. Through this course you will be learning market organization and structure, financial system functions, classification of markets, financial intermediary roles, insurance companies, buying stock on margin, margin call, trading instruction, primary markets, price weighted index, fundamental index weighted, types of equity indexes, factors affecting market efficiency, role of portfolio manager in efficient markets, behavioral finance, depository receipts, equity issuance, business cycle sensitivity, porters five forces, market share stability, limitation of life cycle analysis, dividend discount model, Gordon growth model, assets based models, multiplier models and many more concepts which is included in CFA Equity Investments Curriculum.
- To summarize material in accordance to the Learning Outcome Statements provided by CFA institute
- To create a solid understanding of the ground concepts in Level One. This can then be carried upon by candidates in the levels ahead.
- Others who are interested in a career in Investment Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. An exemption can be made where you can write the CFA level 1 if you
a) Are in the final year of your undergraduate program,
b) Have four years of professional experience, or
c) Have a combination of both, equating to at least four years.
- Passion to learn. It is not an easy program to complete. It is considered as one of the toughest degrees to obtain in the financial world.