Dynamics of Bond Investment Management:
Fixed Income (Bond) valuation and analysis is a strategy or process which is often used by the government or companies to determine the correct market value of the instrument.
Through this course we are going to be learning various concepts and techniques used in bond investment management.
The training will include the following;
- Concept of a Fixed Income Security as a Capital market product.
- Economics of Interest rates & Inflation.
- Time Value of Money & calculation of IRR on a Bond Security.
- Fundamentals of Yield, Coupon & Price
- Prelude to Bond Investment Management: Burton Malkiel’s Five Theorems & its applications.
- Finance Students
- Professionals involved in fixed income trading
- Anyone interested in learning about Fixed income trading
- Basic Knowledge of Foreign Exchange Market
- Passion to Learn and apply fixed income trading concepts
- Passion to learn about bond investments