Flume is a typical, simple, vigorous, flexible, and Hadoop tool for data assimilation from various data webservers into Hadoop. In this tutorial, we will be using simple and illustrative example to explain the basics of Apache Flume and how to use it in practice.
This course is basically intended for users who are interested to learn about Apache Flume and how to work on the data sets with ease using Flume model and running its agents. In this tutorial, we will be using simple, effective and illustrative examples to explain the basics of Apache Flume and how to use it in practice.
- To understand basic flume concepts and commands
- To learn working with data in flume
- Data analysts/developers
- Developers, Architects and System Administrators
- Anyone who wants to learn about Flume
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Experience of coding
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop, Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Pig, Hive.