Introduction of Cloud Integration
Cloud integration is the process of combining and deploying various cloud-based systems. It is also called as Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS). The important working of cloud integration is to connect the separate elements of different cloud as well as local resources into a ubiquitous, single interface which lets administrators to easily access and manage data, applications, and services. Without cloud integration, admins have to do each integration process manually and separately which is time-consuming.
Features of iPaaS Software
Features of iPaaS Software are given as follows
- It has Pre-built connectors for applications like ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation, HCM, etc.
- It modifies of pre-built connectors for unique environments
- It provides real-time and batch integration
- It can perform data deduplication, profiling, cleansing.
- It also provides Security by password encryption, authentication, etc.
- It has easy to use Console for monitors system health, resource utilization, etc.
iPaaS tools are important for integrating the data and managing the communications within the IoT which is growing nowadays.
There are various aspects from which users can match their requirements and choose best cloud integration software. These aspects are categorised as follows
- Admin Functions: This feature allows data transformation, connectors, management of user communities and workflows.
- Run Time Capabilities: It includes parallel processing, real time integration, data chunking, as well as proactive monitoring.
- Integration Tasks: It is responsible for handling data virtualization, Big data processing, master data management, data life cycle management and file transfers functions.
- Platform Functions: This set manages customization, testing, APIs, performance, reliability, global compatibility, and security.
Top 5 Cloud Integration Platforms
Here is a list of various Cloud integration platforms
1. Dell Boomi
This software allows customers to build and deploy cloud-based integration processes which are called as Atoms and transfer data between on-premises and cloud applications. Boomi stores all of systems and application on a single platform by integrating all applications, data and processes and develop applications. Users can also manage data quality, APIs, and B2B network. Users can build workflows without coding knowledge.
Features of Dell Boomi
- The cloud integration platform provides easy to use graphical interface.
- It provides pre-built connectors to ease the difficult process of connecting data and applications across cloud platforms and legacy systems.
- Boomi has services like data integration, master data management, and data quality services (DQS) in a single environment.
- It combines data repositories from various vendors like Salesforce, Netsuite, GoogleSheets, Oracle E-Business Suite, etc.
2. IBM App Connect
IBM App Connect is widely used multi-tenant cloud integration perform which combine on-premises as well as cloud-based applications and systems applications. Using IBM App Connect, users can build APIs on a code-free, intuitive, interface, and create workflows which automate business processes. Users can also deploy IBM App Connect in other cloud as well as on-premises environment.
Features of IBM App Connect
- It provides Unlimited integration of servers
- It uses augmented intelligence to manage many integration styles, API, and microservices.
- It contains many secure pre-built connectors as well as reporting and data analysis abilities.
- IBM App Connect provides best data handling management, Vertical scaling
- It has a Web Standards ODBC connectivity
3. Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
This software allows administrators to integrate applications across cloud services and on-premises systems. It provides OLAP services, data integration, information dashboards, reporting, data mining, etc.
Features of Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- It allows Activity monitoring, Event tracking.
- It provides activity logs in detail.
- It has B2B integration.
- It has data masking and Process status alert functionality.
4. MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
This tool includes various tools for building, testing, and managing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). It allows users to manage all integrations and APIs on a single platform. It lets users to build and integrate their own APIs, and they can also integrate with any other device, application, or data. Users can deploy on-premises integrations without rewriting code.
Features of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- It protects data and allows admins to give access to employees by authentication and encryption.
- It performs data profiling, data cleansing, and remove redundant data.
- It is highly scalable as well as customizable.
It can connect to more than 1,000 web apps such as Facebook, Google Drive, and QuickBooks and share data between them. Zapier has the ability to automate every type of business process. Users can build and deploy workflows without coding knowledge.
Features of Zapier
- It provides data mining as well as ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) abilities.
- It is great for developing and deploying applications and handling systems migration.
- It is highly scalable and as well as supports an intelligent architecture.
In this article, we have seen what is cloud integration software, various aspects of categorizing these tools along with various cloud integration tools and there. You can choose any software based on features and your requirements. We hope you will find this article helpful.
This is a guide to Cloud Integration. Here we also discuss the introduction and features of ipaas software along with top 5 cloud integration platforms. You may also have a look at the following articles to learn more –