XHTML Training Course
7 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- XHTML List
- Styling with CSS
- Positional CSS for Layout
- Server Side Programming
Online XHTML Training Course
This XHTML Training Course includes 7 comprehensive XHTML courses with 20+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 6 courses.
This XHTML training is a package of several chapters and modules on XHTML and its related features of the XHTML technology. It 7 online courses in the XHTML training along with the course completion certification and lifetime access. It also contains number of sub-modules within the online courses that contains XHTML related concepts such as XHTML features, applications and uses in the web application development along with other UI frameworks and libraries. This XHTML training content has a list of courses and chapters with the comprehensive list of modules and its content in a detailed manner in the form of videos and hands-on training.
- About XHTML Course
- XHTML Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to XHTML Training
- Sample Preview of this XHTML Training
- Target Audience for this XHTML Training
- Online XHTML Training FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this XHTML Training
- Online XHTML Course Review / Testimonials
About XHTML Course
|Course Name||Online XHTML Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 7 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||20+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||These tutorials are to get started with the series of modules under XHTML and learn to choose your tools and validation|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning XHTML and wants to make a career in Web development|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of HTML|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online XHTML Course Curriculum
To give the best learning experience to all the learners of EduCBA users or subscribers, the course called as XHTML training has been designed as mentioned in below table. The complete list of courses and all the chapters have been listed in the form of course curriculum for the XHTML training with complete description of each and every course and its’ contents in the format of different courses.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||XHTML tutorials – creating XHTML foundation||This course contains several concepts mentioned in course curriculum such as Introduction to XHTML, creating first HTML page, more examples of HTML and modifying settings, all about validation, XHTML basics, creating simple document, validating XHTML, understanding the output, choosing your tools such as types of editors, using notepad plus – plus, different types of browsers and Firefox.|
|2||XHTML tutorials – creating List, Tables and Forms||In this chapter, the topics covered are Introduction to managing information with lists and tasks, ordered and unordered list, nested lists, definition lists, tables, examples, spanning rows, cols and examples of the ordered and unordered list, XHTML tables, making connections with links, comparing blog level and line level links, pigs in HTML, hyperlinks, email hyperlinks, adding images, inline images, different types of images, modifying images using view, batch processing, chaining images, creating forms, different elements and creating basic forms, building text style input, checkboxes and radio buttons.|
|3||XHTML tutorials – Styling with CSS||In this module, the concepts included are Coloring your world, understanding CSS, Hex colors and examples, styling text, setting font family, generic fonts, a course of web-based fonts, using images for headings, measuring units for fonts, text-align and decoration, CSS attributes.|
|4||XHTML tutorials – Advanced Styling with CSS||In this module, the concepts are Selector class and style, modifying EM and strong tag, defining classes, div tag and span tag, selecting by context, borders and backgrounds, borders, margin and padding, background images, Levels of CSS, local and external style sheet, inheriting style sheet.|
|5||XHTML tutorials – Using Positional CSS for layout||In this course, the modules explained are Introduction, drawbacks of traditional layout, binary encoding and flash web pages, fun with fabulous float, building floating page layouts, styling lists and menus, using alternative positioning.|
|6||XHTML tutorials – Server-Side Programming with PHP||In this module, the concepts covered are Introduction to setting up your server, creating a simple file in PHP. generating HTML with PHP, PHP and XHTML forms, control structures.|
|7||XHTML tutorials – Advanced Server-Side Programming with PHP||In this module, the concepts covered are Introduction to working with arrays, using functions and session variables, working with files and functions, working with directory functions.|
Certificate of Completion
What is XHTML?
XHTML is a markup language which is a part of the family of XML set of technologies. XHTML is called as Extensible Hypertext Markup Language. It also extends the features or versions of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) technology. XHTML is also an application of XML and it has different file extension type such as .xhtml, .html, xht, .xml etc. Its internet media type MIME is application/xhtml+xml. It was developed by W3C which is a standard for the web technologies specifications. It was initially released in the year January 2000. XHTML also has many features that are similar to HTML. The main purpose of XHTML is to maintain it with some set of standards similar to XML in order to transform or manipulate the data along with some web application features. It has some set of rules and formats.
The XHTML is very useful for all the web application developers and designers to use along with the web development with different technologies, frameworks, and libraries. XHTML has several components or elements called Doctypes, Events, attributes etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this XHTML course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired on completion of this XHTML training course are XHTML, XHTML List, Tables, Forms, Styling with CSS, Positional CSS for Layout, Server – Side Programming and PHP related technologies.
- XHTML training has many excellent courses and chapters under each course which are covered in the course curriculum which is very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of XHTML concepts and techniques and several other skills related to the web or Server-side programming.
- The XHTML training also has a set of tangible skills which are CSS, advanced CSS topics, XHTML basics and advanced topics, server-side programming with PHP etc.
This XHTML training is very useful for the prospective web engineers, UI developers, front end developers, Full Stack Developers in larger organizations to provide web applications to a large number of users.
Pre-requisites to XHTML Training
- Willingness to pursue career as Web UI Designer or PHP Web Developer or Full Stack Developer: The XHTML training has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled to complete the course contents of this XHTML training are such as HTML or CSS basics or CML basics are recommended to easily complete the learning of the concepts of XHTML. This XHTML training course is easy to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on XML, CSS or HTML core concepts knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in learning the XHTML and related CSS concepts to complete this XHTML training.
- Knowledge in XML or HTML or CSS: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of HTML or XML or CSS concepts such as XML Schemas, CSS Box Models, Positional CSS etc. in learning the XHTML training is an advantage and using the XML basics and advanced level elements and techniques will be a greater benefit to further learn the contents of this XHTML training in an easier manner.
Target Audience for this XHTML Course
- Students of Engineering in Computers: Any learner who is a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computers and who are having strong knowledge in the XML or CSS or HTML along with any web programming language, then this XHTML training course is an added advantage to their career, professional success, academics and also to obtain much knowledge in the XHTML concepts or elements, then using XML based techniques and its relative XML schemas and HTML concepts. This XHTML training course will add many more benefits upon completion. This XHTML training has also been designed in order to advance the career of the learner as a Server-Side programmer or Web UI professional.
- Server Side Engineer or UI engineer: This XHTML training course learners will be able to learn more number of skills from the contents which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced as a Data Analyst, XHTML UI Developer, Graphic & Web Designer, Software Engineer, PHP Web Developer, Software Developer, UI Developer, Team Leader, Web UI Designer, HTML Developer, Full Stack Developer or MEAN Stack Developer. This course can be opted with not even a single thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the IT industry. This XHTML training is best recommended for any Web or Server-Side Developer.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering or degree can opt for this Virtualization course to secure a Cloud computing or Virtualization engineer job in any Cloud Computing related or System Administration roles in in the larger organizations.
XHTML Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this XHTML training?
Any UI Engineer or UI Developer or Full-Stack Engineer working on the web page styling or CSS Positioning or Layout designing and who are willing to learn and master the XHTML concepts and advanced PHP knowledge and concepts should obviously choose this Virtualization course.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this XHTML training course still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without the knowledge of computer concepts but this course has a pre-requisite of HTML knowledge. Anyone who is interested in learning the XHTML and web concepts can opt for this directly without any other basic course. The concepts in XHTML training course can be easily learned without any hassles but any knowledge in HTML or CSS or XML is highly advantaged.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add value to the learners’ profile also including verifiable certifications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this XHTML training Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with previous knowledge or experience in computers or XML or its relative concepts but HTML knowledge is required. This XHTML training course needs to spend a minimum of 20 plus hours to complete.
Sample Preview of this XHTML Training
Career Benefits of this XHTML Training
There are several career benefits upon learning this XHTML training and course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- This XHTML training is a package of 7 complete online courses for the XHTML technologies and HTML and XML based concepts that provide in-depth knowledge in the XHTML topics including hands-on video content for any XHTML or Server-Side programming.
- Any XHTML Web Engineer or Server-Side Programmer can choose this XHTML training course in order to master the XHTML and CSS concepts to elevate their career to next levels such as Server-Side programmer or XHTML programmer, Data Analyst, or HTML Developer etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this XHTML training such as the XHTML training course certification which can be part of your resume as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
XHTML Course Testimonials
- “This XHTML training course is the best and recommended course because of its course contents with videos, hands-on training and the CSS chapter is very nice and easy to learn with all the concepts in detail and advanced PHP concepts are good to learn in an easy way to be understood by the learner.”
- “This XHTML training is highly recommended for any back-end engineer which has hands-on learning videos that would enhance and enable the learner’s experience and confidence. This also contained excellent XHTML concepts which are least understood on the web tutorials.”
Valuation, Hadoop, Excel, Mobile Apps, Web Development & many more
Valuation, Hadoop, Excel, Mobile Apps, Web Development & many more