50 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Core Java Programming for Beginners9h 01m
Java Spring3h 34m
Multithreading in Java9h 12m
Creating Online Shopping App3h 23m
Spring Boot7h 06m
Java v/s .net18h 06m
Exception Handling in Java6h 09m
Skills you will master
- Java Spring
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
- Integration testing
- Exception Handling
- JavaMail API
- Design Patterns in Java
- Serialization in Java
- Java Hibernate
- Java Servlets
- Java AWT
- Java OOPs Concepts
Online Java Certification Course
This Java Certification Course includes 50 comprehensive Java courses with 240+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. It is an awesome module of practical and hands-on learning of the most updated training programs and projects in the area of Java. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 50 courses. It will explain you concepts such as Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Java EE/J2EE and many other Java courses.
Java is one of the most used programming languages for the past two decades since its evolution. To understand how the Java programming language works and how to use the Java Programming Language for the purpose of computer science or web applications, you need to have the knowledge of Core Java and Advanced Java knowledge. This Java Training is designed to help you with the same.
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive list of Java Certification Courses available as below. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail
- About Java Course
- Java Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- What are the requirements / pre-requisites to this Course on Java?
- Sample Preview of this course on Java
- Target Audience for this Course on Java
- Online Java Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Java Course
- Online Java Course Review / Testimonials
About Java Course
|Course Name||Online Java Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 50 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||240+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Java, Struts2, Java Spring, Spring Boot, Design patterns in Java, JDC, JSON, Java Build Tools, Java Hibernate, Ajax, Java EE/J2EE.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Java and wants to make a career in this field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 50 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Java Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Software|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Java Certification Course Curriculum
In this section, we talk about all the courses that are offered under our Java Training along with their details.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Java, Core Java, and beginner Programming Training Course||This course will start the Introduction to Java and its History. First, Java features and its Program execution will be explained clearly and then the other concepts like setting up Java environment and configurations in the PC, OOPS Principles, starting the programming hands-on in Java, core java programming and its conclusion finally.|
|2||Java Servlet Tutorials||In the next module, the topics like Java Servlet and Servlet mapping, context and config including MVC Design patterns, Servlet Sessions and Cookies etc. are covered.|
|3||Java Multithreading, Concurrency, Serialization, Exception Handling, and I/O||In this module, the advanced concepts like Java Concurrency, Serialization, Exceptions, File I/O related topics are covered with hands-on with different kinds of exception categories and its broader analysis.|
|4||Java Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, Swing and JavaFX tutorials||Java EE technologies such as Spring framework, hibernate implementation of JPA, JSP, JSF and Java standalone GUI applications like Swing and JavaFX concepts are covered to develop web applications.|
|5||JDBC tutorials||In this module, you will learn about the Java Database Connectivity API and its concepts of connecting to different databases using Java JDBC|
|6||Java Web Services like SOAP, and REST technologies||In this module, you will learn everything related to web services concepts like Java SOAP and REST based services that expose data in XML and JSON formats that implement JAX-WS and JAX-RS Java Standards|
|7||Java 8, 10 versions, Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures in Java||In these modules, Java latest versions such as JDK 8, JDK 10 features are explained clearly along with different design patterns with algorithms and data structures implemented in Java programming language.|
|8||Java AWT toolkit, Mail API and EJB specifications||In this module, you will learn the Java Abstract Window Toolkit, Java Mail API, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans) specifications will be explained clearly including AWT menus, Mail API methods|
|9||Spring Boot basic and Advanced tutorials||This is all about the Spring Framework basic and advanced tutorials that contain Spring Boot Starter, CLI, NoSQL, MongoDB, Microservices, Spring Boot profiles and configurations.|
|10||Java Junit and Test Automation||In this module, you will learn about Java JUnit framework for Unit test cases and TestNG framework for Automation testing and its execution|
|11||Java Build tools and Maven Build||This is about Build tools like Ant, Maven and its build lifecycle and project execution.|
|12||Android Apps, AJAX and tomcat servers||These modules contain, mobile app development for Android, AJAX UI development and Tomcat application server usage for deploying apps.|
|13||IntelliJ IDEA and developing online app using spring||This module contains IntelliJ IDE usage, creating an online application using Spring framework|
|14||.NET & Java comparison and JSON tutorials||This module contains the comparison of .NET & Java and its different applications, JSON tutorials|
Certificate of Completion
What is Java?
Java is a programming language which can be built once and run anywhere. It is platform independent and easily portable. Java can be used to develop web applications, standalone GUI applications and for complex large-scale distributed applications to enable the resolution of complex solutions in an easier manner. Java is an object-oriented Programming Language and functional features have been added in the recently released Java versions.
Java was developed and is being maintained by Oracle Corporation. It is a general-purpose programming language which having concurrent and multi-threading programming features. Java is safe, static and strongly typed programming language. Java has special runtime environment called JRE which provided an execution environment instances called Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to enable the running of Java applications as Java bytecodes (conversion of high-level code to machine level code). The theme of the Java application development is Write Once and Run Anywhere while developing applications. It is most popular in client-server applications development. It is licensed under GNU General Public License and is being supported by Java Community Process.
Java has multiple functional programming features such as Java Stream API, Java IO enhancements, Java Time API, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, and Java Collection Framework API improvements. Java has several core and advanced features where the core language features include several APIs and concurrency enabled features, Java Collection Framework API and advanced features such as several Java EE (Enterprise Edition) Specifications such as Java Servlet, JSP (Java Server Pages) technology, JSF (Java Servlet Faces), JPA (Java Persistence API), JAX-WS, JAX-RS standard specifications for web services API standards.
Which Skills you will learn in this Java certification?
- There are several skills which can be acquired after learning this Java Training such as Core Java and Advanced Java programming features.
- Java EE application specific skills such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring.
- GUI based application specific skills such as Java AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit), Swing, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), Web Services such as REST (JAX-RS specification) and SOAP (JAX-WS specification).
- Several other Java EE technologies skills such as JDBC (Java Database Connectivity API) used to establish a connection between the Java application and the database schemas to update and manage the application data.
- Java build tools such as Ant and Maven to manage the Java application build lifecycle and project build and execution phases.
- Java Spring framework related technologies such as Spring Boot to develop production-ready applications and embedded serves in Spring libraries to develop lightweight applications.
- Java Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures implemented in Java programming language to develop efficient applications etc.
- Different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse can be learned that provides a development environment for developing Java and Java EE applications.
- Skill related to Java testing and test coverage frameworks like JUnit and TestNG for Test automation purposes can be obtained.
Pre-requisites to Java Course
- Willingness to pursue a career as Software Developer: This Java training has a few prerequisites such as basic knowledge in Java Programming or at least any knowledge or previous experience in any other high-level programming languages or object-oriented programming languages. This course would seem a little bit tough without any knowledge or experience in any computer programming language.
- Basic knowledge of Computer technologies: Basically, any degree in computer background or any technical or engineering discipline is highly recommended before taking this Java Course. Anyone without computer knowledge can also learn this Java Course based on their own interest if having a good logical and technical sense of mind.
Target Audience for this Java Course
- Students of Computers: If you’re a student of computer science and want to consider Java Developer or Java Engineer as a career option, then this is a great advancement course for you. Since it’s so very comprehensive, you will learn a lot from Java training.
- Software Professionals: If you want to proceed and switch your career or want to take off your career to the next level, this Java Course is highly recommended for the Software professionals.
- Engineering Graduates: Any engineering graduate without a computer science background can also opt for this Java Course as there are many successful software professionals with core technical backgrounds other than Computers as Majors. The only qualification for this Java Course is to have an interest in learning a programming language and logical, analytical & coding skills to develop complex Java applications as a java programmer.
Java Certification Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
Software professionals who are willing to pursue their career as Java Developer or Java Programmer or Java Engineer should pursue this Java training in order to master the contents of Java Programming Language easily and in a short period of time.
I don’t have a background in Computers, can still consider in opting for this course?
The answer is a big YES. Without any background in computers also, one can opt for this course with no reluctance based on the condition that a person is interested in learning and have good logical and analytical skills. One can get the best value out of this course within a short time. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. This course will definitely add great value to the profession by providing hands-on content.
Is this a quick-fix or I need to continue practicing while learning this Java certification?
This is not a quick fix and you need to practice the Java programming features by applying the acquired knowledge from this Java Course into practical form by developing some java applications.
Career Benefits of this Java Course
There are several career benefits from this Java training which are mentioned below:
- To become a Java developer or a Java programmer, this Java course is much enough in terms of course coverage and contents.
- Even a software professional having several years of experience will also be benefited by this course due to the inclusion of vast topics related to Java from very basic to complete advanced topics that will enable the growth of career easily.
- The career benefits are a lot by learning this course, one can become an architect by grasping more advanced and vast number of frameworks and technologies from Java training, so that a Java Developer or Programmer can become Java Architect or Technical architect after gaining a five plus years of experience in their career and thereafter the role can become Solutions Architect who can give efficient and effective solutions to the complex problems.
- Being in a technical role, there will be a lot of demand for the resources in technical domains to outperform a lot.
- The skills acquired from this Java certification course will benefit a lot to perform as an independent team player and also as a top performer.
Java Course Testimonials
Helped me a Lot
Sai Kiran Mankena
My Java experience