Cloud Computing Training Course
22 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Virtualization and Cloud Computing1hour
Amazon Web Services (AWS)9h 12m
Microsoft Azure11h 8m
AWS Solution Architect9h 58m
Microsoft Azure Essentials6h 09m
ASP.NET Website on Amazon EC27h 49m
Azure Data Lake Tutorials6h 28m
AWS Technical Essentials7h 23m
Skills you will master
- Cloud Computing
- Data Storage
- Java API
- AWS CLI
- AWS Security
- AWS S3
- AWS Email Service
- Route 53
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Migration
- AWS Tools
- EXIN Cloud Computing
- Cloud Migration
- Chef Devops
Online Cloud Computing Course
This Cloud Computing Training Course includes 22 comprehensive cloud computing courses with 100+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 22 courses.
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services with help of a shared pool of computers or system resources.
Third party cloud service system enables the organization to focus on their core business rather than spending their time and resources on managing and maintaining the infrastructure. For IT teams, it gets easier to meet fluctuating or sudden surge of demand.
High capacity networks, low-cost computers and storage devices, a service-oriented approach in IT, utility computing are the factors which have led to cloud computing.
- About Cloud Computing Course
- Cloud Computing Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Cloud Computing Training
- Sample Preview of this Cloud Computing Training
- Target Audience for this Cloud Computing Training
- Online Cloud Computing Training FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Cloud Computing Training
- Online Cloud Computing Course Review / Testimonials
About Cloud Computing Training Course
|Course Name||Online Cloud Computing Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 22 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||100+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Virtualization and Cloud Computing, AWS Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud Computing, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and such other to learn technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities, including analytics and infrastructure concepts|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Cloud Computing and wants to make a career in the same|
|Pre-Requisites||Understanding on-premises virtual technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls and encryption technologies|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 22 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure Account|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Cloud Computing Course Curriculum
To make things easy for you, here’s a comprehensive Hadoop course. You need to invest around 70 hours to complete this all-in-all course. Before we ever talk about the target audience, FAQs, let’s look at the course curriculum in detail –
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Cloud Computing Course from scratch||This cloud computing course will help you understand about cloud computing. From understanding the business scenarios’ and applications to visualization of cloud in an enterprise, giving you end to end picture and practical view. It will focus on how sharing of resources happens in that environment, how manageability and scalability takes place etc.|
|2||Microsoft Azure training||In this module, we will talk about Microsoft Azure and how it helps in cloud computing. Here you will understand the building, testing, deploying and managing the applications and services to the cloud network. You will also understand about the Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in terms if Microsoft Azure.|
|3||Cloud Computing training fundamentals and implementation||1. This module will focus on the architecture of the cloud.
2. How sharing of resource, deliver an excellent quality of service. This module will talk in detail hence cloud components, compliance, and security will also be part of this module.
|4||Amazon Web Services AWS Cloud Computing training||This cloud computing course module will take you through a comprehensive cloud computing platform provided by Amazon.com. You will learn how AWS is leading market based upon its feature of scalability, reliability and inexpensive way.|
|5||Microsoft Azure PAAS training||This module will kick start the Azure Platform for applications developers. Here you will learn about various services and working on it thoroughly.|
|6||AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Level||This cloud computing training module is a comprehensive cloud computing course with lots of hands-on training covering topics like:
|7||AWS Certified Sysops||This module will take you through the working of the cloud. Along with that other topics will also be covered like: S3, Storage, IAM, CloudWatch, Route 53, RDS, SNS simple notification system|
|8||Microsoft Azure Essentials||This cloud computing course is focused on IT Professionals who currently administer their on-premises infrastructure. This training will cover pivotal topics like Azure PaaS Services, Azure IaaS Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure Application Services etc.|
|9||AWS Technical Essentials Training||This module will take you through a deeper part of AWS. From technicality point of view, the topics covered in this session will be: Identity and Access Management, Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Storage, AWS Compute, AWS Databases, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon ElastiCache|
|10||Amazon Cloud Computing Hosting ASP net Website Amazon EC2||In this module, you will learn to the setup of AWS account and about cloud computing with AWS. This module will also take you deeper towards configuring EC2, Understanding and creating the virtual machine, elastic IP, Hosting the website on AWS EC2 instance etc.|
|11||AWS Certified DevOps Engineer module2 continuous Delivery Automation||This is a mini-course which will take you to deeper commands and hands-on training related to IAM, EC2, Route 53 etc. This cloud computing course will give you confidence for working on the cloud computing.|
|12||AWS Simple Email Service||This cloud computing training will give you understanding about Amazon Simple Email Service, which is a pay-per-use service that allows you to build in email functionality into an application. You will see how that runs on AWS.|
|13||Cloud Computing for Business users||This module is for candidates to have a basic background of IT. It will help have them making a grip on cloud computing and deployment of its model. This will also focus on service models and its benefits.|
|14||Exin Cloud Computing tutorials||In this cloud computing course, you will learn about principle, implementation, and usage of cloud computing. It will also take you through security and compliance of it.|
|15||Azure Data Factory tutorial||This module will take you through Microsoft Azure. It teaches about creating and using a custom activity in an Azure Data Factory pipeline. Scheduling a Pipeline, transforming data are some of the topics which be the prime focus.|
|16||Azure Datalake tutorials||This module is a step towards applying the power of the Azure cloud to big data using Azure Data Lake technologies. This module will focus on SQL Catalog, Custom Functions, different ways to access Azure Data Lake etc.|
|17||Chef- DevOps Essentials||This module is about a powerful automation platform that transforms infrastructure into code i.e. Chef. Here the focus will be on Components of Chef, its installation, its setup, procedure to create chef node, bootstrapping etc.|
|19||Migration of Websites and databases to Azure||This cloud computing course module will teach you how to migrate applications on Azure, how to extract insights. the applicability of Hadoop with help of Salary dataset. In this, you can have a comprehensive practice of no. of complaints received in various quarters, complaints closed by month etc.|
|20||Migrating Net based web Applications to Azure PaaS||This cloud computing training will give you hands-on experience on Hadoop Map/Reduce coding with respect to loan dataset. You will see how to find the no. of loans issued by region, current loan status, latest payment status, the average risk score associated with it etc.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing can be defined as on-demand delivery of database storage, computing power, applications, and other IT resources through cloud service platform via the internet.
Rapid access flexibility and low cost are the features of it. One need not make a huge investment on infrastructure (which is considered as heavy lifting part in IT).
Scenario before cloud computing:
- Buy a stack of servers
- Predict traffic and buy servers
- Monitoring and maintenance of a server
In a cloud, pricing goes with demand for resources along with saving money and time.
Cloud computing is of three main types:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
Pre-requisites to Cloud Computing Training
- Willingness to pursue a career: Every individual who wants to pursue a career in cloud computing domain, should make themselves capable enough to understand the need of these all. They should have eager to persistently practice and brush up the knowledge in cloud computing domain, there are always new concepts coming in this domain and you need to be up to date about that. If you are committed to this career, this cloud computing course will boost your skills and will make you an asset to your organization. Skill and passion when blend together, gives perfection to your work.
- Basic skill on Information Technology: Learning cloud computing means you need to have a basic understanding about IT. Here we are not talking about any degree in computer science, however, you should understand a computer, computer networks, database, data processing, data retrieval, virtualization, software engineering concepts etc.
Target Audience for this Cloud Computing Course
- Students of Cloud computing: If you’re a student of cloud computing and want a career in cloud computing domain. This cloud computing course will make you build the gap between your college curriculum and industry related to cloud computing by giving you practical and live experiences of cloud computing projects.
- IT Professional: If you are among the IT professionals like project managers, administrators, developers, executives etc then you should take this course, as this cloud computing course will help you better run the projects and making the decisions. This course will make you aware about the acronyms and working principles of cloud computing.
- Cloud Computing Professionals: If you are already into cloud computing and want to take your career path to next level, this cloud computing course is definitely for you. Deep concept, explanation and working will help you go deeper and challenge yourself. Nowadays, many cloud computing designations are newly opening in the corporate world, which demands well to do knowledge of cloud computing things. So that technical decisions are better made.
Cloud Computing Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this cloud computing training?
This course is ideal for candidates who aspire to make their career in cloud computing and for the professional who want to enhance their technical skill in cloud computing domain or big data domain. This cloud computing training will give you the confidence to deal with any cloud computing problem with a smooth go. From knowing the cloud computing components to setting up the virtualization, you have a great grip over this all.
I don’t have a background in IT, can I do this cloud computing course?
The answer is partial Yes and No. Without the basic knowledge of IT, it gets difficult to understand the worth of doing cloud computing and even understanding the terms related to that. If you don’t have basic knowledge, make yourself first capable of understanding the basics of IT, and then plan to take this cloud computing course. Get your basics right and you are more than welcome to do this course.
Would this cloud computing course help me in my career advancement?
No Doubt about that. You will feel fortunate after taking from this cloud computing course. As your path to becoming a cloud developer, Cloud consultant, cloud architect etc. will become easier. You will learn to build a private cloud, implementations of public cloud etc. You will not only find yourself attracted to this field and even excel in this field.
Will I be able to clear AWS certification, based on this cloud computing training?
Yes, our extensive list of modules will help you with all kind of understanding related to cloud computing and AWS. You will surely feel confident about cracking AWS certification.
Sample Preview of this Cloud Computing Training
Career Benefits of this Cloud Computing Training
- Cloud computing is among one of the top latest trends in IT.
- Cloud computing enables one store and access data over the internet servers, instead of hard drives. Knowing the skills and tactics of cloud computing makes you value for the organization in deciding and formulating the business strategies.
- Storing humongous amount of data, increasing flexibility, easy accessibility, low cost are some of the top benefits of cloud computing, which every organization is in damn need of.
- Aspirants in this domain can take up roles and designations like cloud project manager, cloud software engineer, cloud product manager, cloud sales executive, cloud consultant, cloud systems engineer, cloud network engineer, cloud business analyst, cloud developer/programmer etc.
- With good IT background, technical skills (like coding, virtualization technologies), risk analytics and awareness of financial jargons can be proved very beneficial in this cloud computing domain for you to excel.
- Cloud computing is transforming the whole picture of IT, and hence creating lucrative jobs related to that.
Cloud Computing Course Testimonials
Valuation, Hadoop, Excel, Mobile Apps, Web Development & many more
Valuation, Hadoop, Excel, Mobile Apps, Web Development & many more