Blog as guest
Are you an industry professional specializing in fields like finance, data science, software development, design, project management, travel, food & dining, personality development, marketing & human resources?
Join the league and experience why EDUCBA is an easy-to-go resource for professionals in today’s competitive world. Please find our guidelines to meet our submission requirements and the relevant information about our approval process.
Why write for EDUCBA?
Our readers are enthusiastic learners, students, and industry professionals from around the globe to attain knowledgeable insights on techniques and experiences that shape their careers. We have monthly traffic of 4.8 Million visitors.
The articles posted on our website are equipped with examples and simplified mathematical and computational Operandi that helps our readers to understand comprehensively. As a result, we have millions of readers visiting our website regularly.
In addition to being recognized as a populist writer on our platform, it will allow you to build your content repute with us concerning the subject matter you are interested in. If your article gets published, it will appear alongside your featured author page, including your headshot and biography. Your author page can serve as your own personal archive of content.
Working with us opens up a plethora of opportunities that can lead to monetary benefits in the long run.
Topics we cover
- Food & Living
- Data Science
- Software Development
- Food & Lifestyle
- Tourist Places
- Project Management
- Personal Development
- Human Resource
- High-Quality Content: The articles are read by professionals around the globe. Engaging content will help them to understand it in a coherent way. Hence, writing high-quality content is the bread and butter of blogging.
- Real-life-examples: One cannot relate the gravity of an article if a real-life-example does not back it up. Hence, relating the content with a real-life example that can connect theory with practice will enhance their learning.
- Free downloadable templates: Our articles also engage the learners by providing them with templates that are essential to understand the mathematical calculations behind them.
- How to code: Coding is an essential part of technical articles. While writing technical articles, showing the modus operandi of coding will enrich the article.
- Infographics: Making an interactive story through visualization techniques can help them understand the article's diversity.
- Case studies: Including Case-studies will help them to understand through real-life situations.
Style and editing guidelines
- Title (60 characters - Include all keywords)
- Meta description (120-140 characters)
- Introductory paragraph
- Table of contents (Does not include key highlights)
- Key highlights (4-5 points - gist of the whole article)
- Other sections (each section should be in points)
- Conclusion (4-6 conclusive sentences)
- FAQs (3-4 - People also ask/article gist)
- Edit for flow, structure, readability, relevance, accuracy, etc.
- Grammar: Passive voice corrections, monotonous, dangling phrases, and other corrections
- Proofreading: Last go through the article for missed errors.
- Relevant Examples - Add wherever possible.
- Europe’s deficit value rose to $570 million in a quarter. It now stands at $4.43 billion as of May 2022. The reason was the Russia-Ukraine war, due to which Europe had to import metals and natural gas raw materials
- India sees a deficit rise because of increasing commodity prices and massive capital outflows. The trade ministry reports it at $27.98 billion as of August 2022.
- As recorded in June 2022, Pakistan’s current deficit saw an increase of $0.2 billion and is now at $4.2 billion.
- Check for plagiarism and edit content (Copyscape and Grammarly).
- Check if images are informative, accurate, readable, engaging, and without any language errors. They should not be plagiarized from another website.
- The size of the image must be below 70 KB.
- Check if the article matches the provided keyword density.
- Add any necessary links.
Source: Reuters, Forbes, Moneycontrol, statists, CNN, business insider.
We have always focussed on making learning simplified for our professionals. The step-by-step learning process is our pedagogy across topics and articles we aim to publish.
Rest assured that EDUCBA publishes articles that cater to potential learners' needs by integrating knowledge with theory.
Our team of editors and designers can help bring your content to life. For more details, write to [email protected]
About EDUCBA Blogs
EDUCBA started with the aim of making learning easy and accessible. It’s been more than a decade since it established its presence in the ed-tech industry. Also, it not only provides high-quality content in a comprehensive manner for beginners but also offers courses to master at.
Refer to the blog section: https://www.educba.com/blog/