- Content Writer at EDUCBA
- CA working in the area of Finance and Accounts for the past six years
- Serving as a Manager of Finance and Accounts in a reputable firm
- Skills include audit, accountancy, treasury management, costing, etc.
Pranjal Jain is a Chartered Accountant with six years of work experience in costing, accounts, finance, audit, business and business laws. He has been working with EDUCBA since May'2019 and has composed different articles in the area of Cost, Accounts, Audit, Finance, and so on.
Likewise, he is currently working as a Finance and accountant manager in India's driving Steel organisations since January 2018. He has insights into areas like income tax, GST, costing, and evaluating.
- Persued Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi
- Completed CS Executive from Institute of Company Secretaries of India in December 2016
- Completed B.COM from Vikram University, Ujjain
“For an effectively working Finance and Accounts individual, there exists no age limit or some other limitation for learning. One ought to consistently be prepared to change with impending changes; similarly, as with the developing different business situations and information and technology, information up-gradation is the way to success."
- Likes reading content related to finance.
- Likes playing music instruments, like Guitar and outdoor games like cricket.